2023 Final Roster Cutdown Thread

HoosierCat

55 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Interesting.  I remember Grier when he was playing at West Virginia.
Lost track of him once coming into the league.

Which is not surprising since there hasn't been much to track! He got drafted by the Panthers in 2019. Carolina would go on to start that year 5-3...and finish 0-8. Oof. Grier got a chance to play in the last two games. In his first outing against Indy, he went 27/44 for 224 yards, no TDs and 3 picks. Next week against the Saints, he attempted 8 passes, completing one, with no TDs and another pick. He was benched in favor of Christian McCaffery halfway through the second quarter.

He hasn't thrown a regular season pass since.

As TJ noted, he *did* look decent this preseason, 64/84, 640 yards, 4 TDs, 2 INTs across three games. That's worth the proverbial bucket of warm spit of course, but a five-year veteran ought to be able to stand out in preseason and he did that so...ok. 

PS announced. Still 2 spots available.

S Michael J. Thomas

DT Domenique Davis

CB Allan George

C Nate Gilliam

DE Jeff Gunter

LB Shaka Heyward

TE Tanner Hudson

WR Shedrick Jackson

CB Sidney Jones IV

G Jaxson Kirkland

WR Kwamie Lassiter II

WR Stanley Morgan

LB Tyler Murray

I'd also like to see the preseason star DE make the PS

I am very, very surprised that there are three WRs on the PS, should just be 2 at most....gimme Adeniji instead of Shedrick (who da fuck?) Jackson

also gimme 2022 Pro Bowler OC Ben Jones who was cut by the Titans on the roster as our OC2 and put Trey "No Knees" Hill on the PS

That Browns RB is just going to pumped for info for a week and released

21 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

I'd also like to see the preseason star DE make the PS

I am very, very surprised that there are three WRs on the PS, should just be 2 at most....gimme Adeniji instead of Shedrick (who da fuck?) Jackson

also gimme 2022 Pro Bowler OC Ben Jones who was cut by the Titans on the roster as out OC2 and put No Knees Hill on the PS

That Browns RB is just going to pumped for info for a week and released

Adeniji signed with Minnesota.

F U C K ! !

Meanwhile, the Big Johnson (sometimes also known as Fred) earned himself a NFC Championship ring (if such a thing exists) and a multi-year contract extension with the Super Bowl runners-up

https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/news/philadelphia-eagles-fred-johnson-signing-preseason-roster-cuts-depth-chart-o-line

this despite me being told in no uncertain terms that The Big Johnson sucked