AFC Championship: Bengals @ Chiefs

HoosierCat

10 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Alright guys…

ArmyBengal Jr. and I are headed to KC in the morning. Wish you all could be there with us freezing our asses off and screaming loudly !! Will do our best to bring home the “W” !! Let’s fucking go !!!

WHODEY !!!

Drive safe and give em hell!!!!!

Makes you wonder how much they are blowing smoke at this point about injuries.

They are really blowing this whole Burrowhead thing out of proportion. I have only heard the  bengals say it once and that was Hilton. If you ask me the Chiefs are saying it more and more, but yet I see other players and fans saying the Bengals better stop saying Burrowhead before Mahomes takes it to them. I don’t know it’s all just getting silly at this point. 

Watched last year's AFC championship game on NFLN today for a bit,  the way Hendrickson and Hubbard contained Mahomes couldn't have been more important in that 4th quarter.   I think those 2 give him fits when he tries to buy time with footwork.   Especially if he has to play from behind late in the game, they keep disciplined angles and cut him off a lot, well done stuff.

4th quarter highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-4xhQhOzaQ