AFC Championship: Bengals @ Chiefs

HoosierCat

They double-teamed Hendrickson all night, and Ossai/Hubbard couldn't get to Mahomes fast enough.   Hubbard's great, but they really do need another Edge guy that's a real threat, or a dominant interior rusher,  not sure how that happens.

I do believe the era of Burrow being sacked 6-10 times a game needs to end,  back-up's or not,  find some guys who don't get hurt and don't suck.  2nd SB run in a row ultimately ended with holding calls and sacks galore.  Sick of watching that part of it every year.

-- Was still a fun season and believe Burrow will win a ring here 

• Like 3

Yea these officials were trash it was so bad, Bengals still had a chance though. 

I think with a healthy o-line they would have won, that was the difference in my opinion. They needed one good drive and the o-line just couldn’t get it done. 

Good season though overall  awesome to see 10 wins in a row, but just couldn’t get it done in the end.

• Like 1

Hard to take that one and the crap drive home will be a little more irritating. 

I hate the late hit by Ossai and still don’t know how you make that huge of a boneheaded mistake in that situation. That being said, he’s not the only reason they came out on the wrong end in the game. It was simply nothing in comparison to how completely they played in Buffalo. Call it better game planning and execution on the part of the Chiefs.

I don’t want to sit and and pick apart every little reason they lost today. It’s just pointless at this point in time. They had a great season and that makes back to back appearances in the AFC Championship game, with a Super Bowl appearance between them.

Anyone not happy to be a Bengals fan really needs to go back and relive the 90’s. The 2023 season is going to belong to the Bengals.

Hope all you guys and your families are well. 

WHODEY EVERYONE !!!

• Like 1

Side note…

The Chiefs fans might be the coolest group of fans my son and I have ran into during our years of football traveling. Damn near everyone was welcoming and then gracious in their winning.

Unlike the Bills fans who can ALL go suck a dick.

We had a great time.
Great memories with my son !!

• Like 1