Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Bills

HoosierCat

This offensive gameplan for Jax is awful. And when lawrence does try to throw the occasional ball more than three yards downfield, he has missed passes.

Good lord are we fortunate to have burrow. 

If I was a Jags fan I would not be that unhappy tonight. This game was gravy, and the fact they took the Chiefs down to the wire in the fourth was more than you could expect. Huge step forward from the trash Meyer era. In a crap AFC South they have every chance to be dominant.

Well seems the NFL has a lot of money riding on this game, one of there teams made it,  it’s up to the Bengals now to make sure the other one does not!!!

It would be nice today to find a ground game, and just pound the ball down there throats to hopefully open up downfield passes. 

I’m building a voodoo shrine to Jackson Carman out of old grocery bags, a brick I found in my driveway, and a shitload of glitter.  It’s on my kitchen table right now and if it works, Carman gives up only one sack and we’ll probably win.  This thing is fucking sick.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1