Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Bills

HoosierCat

1 minute ago, volcom69 said:

Can somebody explain to me how you can have 3feet in bounds ball in hand ball never hits the ground but just moves is not a TD?

How is a guy just dive put the ball over the goal line the ball bounces out of his hand a TD?

I don’t get it!

By rule you have to maintain control all the way out of bounds and to the ground. With control he did get two feet down, but the ball moved twice immediately.

It should be a catch in a rulebook that makes sense. Unfortunately though I’ve seen that kind of thing called incomplete all year and beyond though. It’s probably not perfectly consistent, of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Can somebody explain to me how you can have 3feet in bounds ball in hand ball never hits the ground but just moves is not a TD?

How is a guy just dive put the ball over the goal line the ball bounces out of his hand a TD?

I don’t get it!

The rule for WRs is that they have catch the ball, get two feet in, wrap the ball in a blankie, feed it a warm bottle and burp it before it’s a catch.

RBs just have to break the plane.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HoosierCat said:

The rule for WRs is that they have catch the ball, get two feet in, wrap the ball in a blankie, feed it a warm bottle and burp it before it’s a catch.

RBs just have to break the plane.

Yeah. The burden of “control” is ten times steeper for pass catchers. It’s very stupid.

• Like 1