Week 18: Ravens @ Bengals

HoosierCat

8 hours ago, TJJackson said:

...and DontPushMe a long long time ago

I some times have to do a double take when it comes to how long some/most of us have been on this board.  People have passed away.    I could swear there was some other (notable) troll in addition to DPM at one point.

Bengals' 28  Ravens 13

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I got tickets to the game tomorrow just so I can go down to the front row on the Ravens sideline and talk shit and call them names for 3 1/2 hours.

Fuck the Ravens too !!

Go trash talk ‘em!  Unrelated story about trash talk - my son’s junior year of basketball was winter 20/21.  Pretty much Covid lockdown year, masks in school all day.  No one allowed at the basketball games except parents of players and cheerleaders.

First home game and it’s like a tomb in that gym.  You could literally hear the players breathing.  

Game heats up and the shit talking starts.  Normally the noise in the gym covers it all, but now it’s so quiet the moms are treated to their sons saying (and these are the ones I remember) “you fucking faggot,” “weak ass shit outa here,” “same as your brother,” several “motherfucker”s, several “you suck,” and the word “fuck” just being constantly thrown out as an all purpose expletive.  

It kind of overshadowed the game itself.  The refs and the coaches didn’t seem surprised or bothered.  

I talked to my son, told him all the mom’s didn’t  need to hear him run through his whole vocabulary.  Other parents must have as well. The rest of the season was better, with the exception of one kid.

• Haha 1

If you’re watching the titans jags game, titans qb just gave up a fumble, same type of thing  as the Mac Jones “incomplete pass” against us a couple weeks ago.  This jags qb was way more of a pass than Jones’ and they called this one a fumble.

14 minutes ago, membengal said:

ravens clearly engineered coin toss shenanigans to force us to play our starters while they rest their for next week. I hate them.

Bengals still have a path to the No. 2 seed. They wouldn’t be resting anyone regardless.

Supposedly Lamar is coming back next week for the playoffs.  We’ll beat them today, then embarrass them next week.  

My feeling is Lamar is gone.  He wants top 5 money and the Ravens are over it.  Too many injuries.  He’d be great at a mid level price.  

15 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

I some times have to do a double take when it comes to how long some/most of us have been on this board.  People have passed away.    I could swear there was some other (notable) troll in addition to DPM at one point.

Bengals' 28  Ravens 13

A guy named Barbarian before I arrived

Hair on Fire was disliked by many albeit not me

There was a fellow who went by many permutations of Chad's name or nicknames who was really really bad