Andy Dalton Encouragement Thread

COB

Yeah, Baltimore wasn’t particularly dominating, but Dalton didn’t get a lot of help. Saints couldn’t run the ball when it mattered and the NO oline couldn’t keep Andy clean. And the play calling was chickenshit; what was the point of the two FGs? Go for it, you have nothing to lose! That said when Andy did have a chance he choked, like that miss of a wide open receiver in the end zone.

• Like 1

I’ve watched a continuous loop of Cher’s “Turn Back Time” music video for the last 31 hours.

Could be a world record but I’m going to need one of you guys to call Guinness to find out because I’m still watching Turn Back Time (in case it’s not a record yet).

I’ve got the packers vs titans game on at the same time.  

Combining Al Michaels voice as he slobbers on about Lambeau Field, and Cher as she belts out “If I could reach the stars, I’d give them all to you”, well, I don’t know how to describe it.  It’s like a natural duet made in heaven.  It’s just beautiful.  

Their melodic voices working together, the music, the soaring harmonies, the State Farm ad where Patrick Mahomes drops those hedge apple things into the whirlpool tub, it all works together seamlessly like God himself made the prime video broadcast of packers titans AND Cher’s Turn Back Time music video so that together, once someone in Licking County, Ohio, played them together, they would combine to be the auditory version of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling.  

I know we all have doubts.  I mean, Jesus on the cross had doubts.  

But there is no more doubt.  God is real.  Playing If I Could Turn Back Time along with Amazon Prime’s Packers Titans broadcast featuring Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit proves it.  There is a god.