Week 6: Bengals @ Saints

HoosierCat

1 minute ago, Stripes said:

Fantasy records the 44 yard TD we allowed as having been scored by “Unknown Player”.

Ouch.

Someone needs to edit the play video to put a brown paper bag on his head. (Only old fucks like me will get this reference)

• Like 1

I really just don’t like watching this team play. Just dumb. I really wish they could figure out what they are doing week in and week out.

Last year, I just knew they were going to win the game. This year it feels like they are out of it from the jump.

Always hoping for a win but boy this isn’t how a game like this should go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I really just don’t like watching this team play. Just dumb. I really wish they could figure out what they are doing week in and week out.

Last year, I just knew they were going to win the game. This year it feels like they are out of it from the jump.

Always hoping for a win but boy this isn’t how a game like this should go.

Really has to make you wonder what happened? Not much has changed besides getting a new o-line, is that really what is wrong with them? For the talent that is on this team they should be so much better then this, is the coaching the problem with this team? 

1 minute ago, volcom69 said:

Really has to make you wonder what happened? Not much has changed besides getting a new o-line, is that really what is wrong with them? For the talent that is on this team they should be so much better then this, is the coaching the problem with this team? 

Burrow. He was magical last year, this year he’s mortal. He and the coaches have to find a way and so far they’re struggling.