With the 24th Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals Select

combatbengal

1 minute ago, HoosierCat said:

Trade down.

i was wondering if that is a legit option now

is he going to sit for a year and wait for Pacman to be put out to graze? is he competition for Kirkpatrick to finally deliver?? God knows, but I wonder how much playing time our first round pick will see in 2016

9 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

Bwahahahaha!! That made my night.

KIrkpatrick may not get a second contract from us.  If this kid can play, we just get the same level for a rookie deal price and someone else can pay Kirkpatrick.  

That's how moneyball is done in the NFL, stupid Browns.  There aren't hidden players who don't shine through using regular stats, but if you use nerd stats you end up seeing greatness where no one else sees it.  That's baseball stuff.  Moneyball in the NFL is managing your cap, staying young, keeping continuity as much as possible on the roster.  Fun to watch them outsmart themselves year after year.  Also, fuck the Steelers.

• Like 1

6 foot corner with 4.3 speed who can play man or zone, excellent hands, returned 2 of his 3 picks for TDS, and we pissed off Steeler fans to boot?

I friggin L O V E this pick

I'm thinkin this pushes Shaw back to his more natural position of S, which I also like

Next round, gimme a pass rushing DT, C, or a burner WR (bonus points if he is a returner) - BPA from amongst those 3 spots