Draft/FA Rumor Mill

HoosierCat

Report says Trent Cole headed to Indy.

Colts also allegedly pursuing Andre Johnson & Frank Gore (who has apparently bailed on Philly).

Looks like Colts trying to push for that Super Bowl run. I'm upset about Cole, but guess will see if there is any other pass rushers they look at.

http://stripehype.co...als-option/Mike Wallace for the Bengals ???I'd be happy with that but doubt they even pick up the phone to his agent

/>http://stripehype.com/2015/03/10/bengals-offer-devon-still-contract-effects-defensive-line/

Devon Still offered a one year deal ....i'd not be unhappy if he accepts. He's depth and knows the system, maybe get his head on the game this year and see what he can do

lol nice plan, Army!

@volcom well, there are conflicting reports about Cole, and there's still the Sheard thing floating around. I just hope they don't miss out by waiting until Friday to see what happens with MJ.

You always have to have a plan right ??

In regards to MJ, I would absolutely love to have him back and it's been reported that he's still real close with the guys on the team.

I can't see a reason in trading for him, when the Bucs will probably just cut him. If they don't, I would suspect a trade could still happen.

I assume it's this piece. Just speculation.

http://stripehype.co...bengals-option/

I think so, but it would make an interesting situation if Wallace was cut to free up the $$ for Suh

Wow...Seahawks just traded C Max Unger for Jimmy Graham.

Sheot, I would have given them Bodine and Hawkinson for Graham. :lol:/>/> Hell,I would have resigned Boling for $5 million/year and thrown his ass in too.

ETA: also reports Ngata has been traded to the Lions.

ETAA: Bradford to Philly for Foles.

Apparently a done deal, Trent Cole to the Colts, 2 years, $16 million. So scratch him off the list. All quiet on the Sheard front.

Raiders signing the Bills blocking TE & reports are while its not final they will also land Jermaine.

So the Pats let Browner walk away because he was due to hit 4.5 million against the cap.

This is a CB that has started for each of the last two Super Bowl champs.

How much is Hall hitting our cap for again ??

Yeah, about that....

Who's you rather have Hall or Browner?

Or Hall or Cole?

The budget is there, just not the will.