Official 2014 Draft Day Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kings wish is granted, I writhe in agony

Willy it's Okay Paul Alexander has a great track record of developing linemen after round 3.

You have such Greats as Stacey Andrews,Nate Livings,Dennis Roland & Kyle cook.

Bye and thanks for all the fish, BJGE!

Wonder if Mikey will be giving him a ride to the Airport in his golf cart,Though I wouldn't be oppossed to keeping Lawfirm as Insurrance since we have Hill & Bernard as our young guys.

Kings wish is granted, I writhe in agony

Willy it's Okay Paul Alexander has a great track record of developing linemen after round 3.

You have such Greats as Stacey Andrews,Nate Livings,Dennis Roland & Kyle cook.

Sickened by this post, because it's true.

you guys need to hit youtube and watch Hill. He is a horse.

I still wold have liked Ealy there. Ealy sliding so far tells me he has some kind of issue or deficiency.

It's cool with me <3 Bernard would like to see him have long career and unfortunately lawfirm hasn't done much of anything since he's been with us.So more help the better

TJ I'm with you 100% Hell I'm all for drafting Linemen with the rest of our picks simply at the hopes Paul Alexander may actually succeed and developing one of them.

My ten-year-old just predicted the Patriots will pick, "Assclown, from University of Asstown."

Send him a Knuckle bop from Bengal Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_67w8sjuo8

honestly, he looks like a young and lithe Rudi Johnson, or even Benson. Strong, enough speed, and plenty of power.

I think BJGE stays this year and Hill breaks in slowly. No rush. In a many ways, this is a luxury pick but fits Hue's purported refocus on running. A good sign.

For those wanting a C or G, those would have fit better as to need, maybe Richburg or Gabe Jackson. I would have thought a safety like Terrence Brooks might look nice in stripes but a bit of a reach.