Official 2014 Draft Day Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run on TE's.... funny.

SF will go Line here.

...Nah, I'm not pissed. Just could have made a slightly better pick.

DEs are Dunlap, Geathers, Gilberry, Hunt, King(?)... and Clarke. Moch and Montgomery are there, too. Forgot about them.

Going into the last day here, I'm pretty happy with the Bengals draft so far. Dennard was a steal and will challenge for a starting job from day 1. I wanted an RB in the first two rounds and got him, even tho the guy they took has character flaws. Oh well, Dillon was a punk too and somehow my fandom survived. :) Clarke is a meh to me but you can never have a deep enough dline rotation.

Now, get me a true FB and some oline prospects today and we're good to go!

The guy played every snap except one game in his college career at center and from what I hear they got a great review from Gio...so...not really sure where the hate comes from but give the coaches some credit talent evaluation has been pretty spot on lately.

didnt we lose the 199 to move up to get the sh!tty guard with UDCFA level talent who they'll try to convert to a C?

Paul Alexander is a genius don't you dare question people he chooses to fail to coach up.

PS,He was rated higher then 5 guys drafted before him,that counts for something right?

help me understand why Jeffro is listed as a guard instead of a C and also why he is listed as "versatile" (can play all 3 interior line positions) if he played every snap at C

He didn't play every snap at center. He played both guard and center as a junior. He played exclusively at C his senior year.