Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

princeton

20 of 36 ain't gonna cut it.

Neither is 36 passes vs. 16 runs in a game that was one score for most of the time. Sideshow Bob couldn't have called a better game...

Agreed. Yet the accuracy was the issue, not the call, per se.

Don't have to worry about accuracy on a run tho.

Someone remind me why we cut Connor again? Did Charles even play today?

Yep all season long when do they plan to run the ball? Everytime i see them Dalton is throwing! I don't know maybe Gruden dosnt like to run!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither is 36 passes vs. 16 runs in a game that was one score for most of the time. Sideshow Bob couldn't have called a better game...

Did Alex Smith play, or Rex? Maybe ST...

Not having enough DBs but carrying guys like Tate and Orson, whatever. Stupid.

Seriously, anyone ever imagine a scenario where you'd say "boy am I glad they kept Tate around, he makes the difference"?

Did Alex Smith play, or Rex? Maybe ST...

Not having enough DBs but carrying guys like Tate and Orson, whatever. Stupid.

Seriously, anyone ever imagine a scenario where you'd say "boy am I glad they kept Tate around, he makes the difference"?

Oh yeah, you can see it coming. This team is going to limp into the last quarter of the season at something like 5-7, drop the next game to kill their playoff hopes, then turn to Gio, Cobi, Eifert and rip off three wins to finish .500 and we are all asking wtf why did you not put them in before???

When was the last time the bengals actually played a complete game? The bengals played like a bunch of pu**ies today, they didn't play physical at all.

Defense played ok, but like Hoosier said they payed these guys like they are to be dominant, and they were not even close. Sure there were some pressure plays, and a couple sacks, but when they needed it the most Hoyer had all day and looked like Montana sitting back there. I remember last year Atkins was living in the backfield, while others were getting pressure like crazy, browns o-line is not very good, I thought there should have been more hits.

Offense speaks for itself, just awful. Dalton sucked horrible today, o-line forgot how to block, forgot to run the ball! How about these 2 TEs, hey Gruden maybe you want to get them more invlolved esp Eifert who catches pretty much everything. My biggest thing though through the season, is the fact they are not running the ball at all. Today they were moving on the ground, but they never did anything consistant! Grudens playcalling sucks, and Dalton just has nothing on his deep passes, where he should have had a TD, and a big play to Green, but completed none. Horrible!

Like I said the way this team is playing right now I don't see them in the playoffs, and if they are they better win the division, because there are a lot better team out there this year who will take the wildcard!

Funny quote, Whit and Crocker both said that they played down to the browns level! I don't know if I believe that, I just think the Browns were a much better team today.

Blah blah blah, eff u crock and whit. Got your asses kicked and now you are crying. Try taking the game seriously next week.

Dalton again throws 45 times, has he thrown it under 40 all year. Seriously Gruden, run the freaking ball!!! Dalton 4.8 per pass, and Bernard 4.7 yard per touches! Please tell me why he does not touch it more often, I don't know run it more with him Gruden??? I don't get it!

Because they can't throw, teams are just stacking the line and run blitzing.

They should run more though, especially since you have a QB who just isn't playing well and is regressing.

We should be 4-0! We should have blown the Packers out of the stadium. Yet ,we still look like we're unprepared, have no game plan, always wasting time outs on BS, can't manage the clock at all, etc... I'm just sick to my stomach. On paper we're great, but when we step foot on a football field, we just stink!

Here is how I see the rest of the season going for us:

Pats beat us!

Bills beat us!

Lions beat us!

We may get by the Jets!

Fins beat us!

Ravens beat us!

We squeak by the Browns!

Chargers beat us!

Colts beat us!

Steelers beat us!

Vikings beat us!

We just get by the Ravens!

Since we win our last game, the Bengals leadership think we've improved and there is no cause for any changes!!

Everyone needs to calm down.

We'll be fine.

This was a frustrating game for sure, but if you didn't see it coming then I don't know what to tell you. The Browns are not that bad and they have a very good defense. We're still going to win the division, no doubt in my mind. Call me crazy, I think we're going to beat NE next week.

Everyone needs to calm down.

We'll be fine.

This was a frustrating game for sure, but if you didn't see it coming then I don't know what to tell you. The Browns are not that bad and they have a very good defense. We're still going to win the division, no doubt in my mind. Call me crazy, I think we're going to beat NE next week.

If "fine" means 8-8, not really looking forward to that again.

We went out and got more weapons, look better on paper but seem to be regressing week by week! I haven't seen any improvement with the offense in four games!! Dalton is still throwing the ball to high or behind his WR's. The Law firm is averaging 2 yards a carry and had a fumble last week. Tate's starting to make those horrible decision that he made last season with returns. Play calling sucks; 3 and 24 and we run a screen?

The Brown's have their second string QB and a RB that's been on the team for Last week we barely got by a beat up Packer's team!

Dalton is not good enough. Start looking right now. Skelton was more accurate. Wait we couldn't keep him because the OC had to have his pet backup in here who can't hit the broadside of a barn. Dalton can't throw hard enough to get a 10 yard out to the receiver without a good corner jumping it. He looks worse but that's only because they've all got 2 years of video on him so they know what he can and can't do. And they can obviously stop what he can do.

Also, no way AJ Green signs an extension or a second contract with Dalton being the long term guy. No way.

Dalton is not good enough. Start looking right now. Skelton was more accurate. Wait we couldn't keep him because the OC had to have his pet backup in here who can't hit the broadside of a barn. Dalton can't throw hard enough to get a 10 yard out to the receiver without a good corner jumping it. He looks worse but that's only because they've all got 2 years of video on him so they know what he can and can't do. And they can obviously stop what he can do.

Also, no way AJ Green signs an extension or a second contract with Dalton being the long term guy. No way.

Good points.

I think you're right on with AJ signing, too. His body language, hell his after game interview, said he's fed up with the offense's inefficiency.

Yea im not sure AJ would want to stay around either. If Dalton all of a sudden gets better, and AJ gets the ball more then maybe he would. Right now I have never seen AJ so frustrated!

I think he and Dalton needs to stay after practice to get things right again, they are not on the same page a lot of times, and Dalton needs to work on that deep ball.

Yea im not sure AJ would want to stay around either. If Dalton all of a sudden gets better, and AJ gets the ball more then maybe he would. Right now I have never seen AJ so frustrated!

I think he and Dalton needs to stay after practice to get things right again, they are not on the same page a lot of times, and Dalton needs to work on that deep ball.

How long have he and AJ been "working on the deep ball"? I'm having deja vu going back to when Carson and Chad would go watch Manning and Harrison in Indy so they could "figure out how to make it to the next level".

Let's cut the s**t here, guys. Dalton isn't it. I like the guy but he is what he is.