Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

princeton

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Browns defense is better then the bengals, man they played more physical then the bengals did all game.

I would say the bengals and browns are about the same on offense. Who knows the browns could win the division.

If the bengals don't win the division I don't see them in the playoffs, to many good teams out there that I think will be the wildcard team

Cleveland with two TD drives of 12 plays each, both over 90 yards does not acquit well for the D either.

Normally I'd agree, but the D held them to 17 points while being out there almost all freaking day. Our D is the only reason we had any shot at this game. If the O had even been average, we'd have won this.

20 of 36 ain't gonna cut it.

Neither is 36 passes vs. 16 runs in a game that was one score for most of the time. Sideshow Bob couldn't have called a better game...

Agreed. Yet the accuracy was the issue, not the call, per se.

Don't have to worry about accuracy on a run tho.

Someone remind me why we cut Connor again? Did Charles even play today?

Cleveland with two TD drives of 12 plays each, both over 90 yards does not acquit well for the D either.

Normally I'd agree, but the D held them to 17 points while being out there almost all freaking day. Our D is the only reason we had any shot at this game. If the O had even been average, we'd have won this.

It's just poor. We are talking about Hoyer here, not f**king Drew Brees or whoever.... 2nd start for the guy.

No FFs, no picks, no big plays, can't get off the field on third and long...Chicago game all over again. Not a horrible day for the D, unlike the O, but Bengals FO paid a crap ton of money to the D. Need play that reflects that.