Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

princeton

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the stats on game day. Almost every drive ends with an incomplete pass to Green. Seems as if Cleveland might be waiting for this.

That last 3rd down play is a nice big chunk of yards and a 1st down if Dalton doesn't throw it 3 feet behind AJ. You can see the frustration from Green.

Garbage play calls.

I liked that last call. It would have worked if Dalton wasn't doing his usual schtick. Andy looks damned awful, just f**king awful.

It happens. Guys have bad days. Gruden needs to find a way to help. Lack of a run game, o line play not helping.

If it were rare that would be one thing, but it seems like he's terrible at least half of every football game. I'm not saying Andy just sucks, we've seen him play really well at times, but his consistency is lacking. He's playing about as well as he did as a rookie, which makes me think he's hit his ceiling and this ceiling is not high enough if this team wants to have a chance at going deep in the post season.