Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Talk/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-4 now.

Can they go 6-3 to even have a chance at a WC?

What's the point? This coaching staff would just muck it up as they always do.

Yeah. The Texans have the SB birth locked up pretty much. Time to focus on the draft, no?

They'll muck that up too.

Dalton, at some point, has to make more big plays against the Steelers and Ravens, or Mike Brown will replace him next season.

Dalton is in no danger of being replaced. Mike Brown loves the size of his paycheck.

According to "insider reports" the "front office" is not nearly as enamored with him as Gruden is, going back to the draft.

I am starting to see why.

I'd be ok with that. We'll have a high second rounder as leverage too. Something to think about.

MB does love his big strong armed QBs.

Hey why not this whole power running game, and WCO crap that Gruden said he was bringing is thrown out the window, so what the hell anymore. I could care less about this team with this crappy coaching staff!!!! Pathetic

Seriously guys this whole coaching staff in my eyes needs to go. Really same coaches, last year they are a pretty good team, and this year instead of getting better they go backwards! Im so freaking sick of this team and the coaches who are here, they will never win with this horrible coaching staff. Just look at Marvin and his big game wins!

Seriously guys this whole coaching staff in my eyes needs to go. Really same coaches, last year they are a pretty good team, and this year instead of getting better they go backwards! Im so freaking sick of this team and the coaches who are here, they will never win with this horrible coaching staff. Just look at Marvin and his big game wins!

Marvin has maxed out his potential. Zimmer does what he can but is limited with the players. Gruden somewhat the same. They continue to stay behind the NFL curve in making improvements in the offseason.

Marvin is completely incapable of leading this team anywhere but occasional success followed by more mediocrity.

12-2 are the steelers at paul brown stadium, awesome home field for the steelers i guess!

Even with all these players out the bengals still cant find a way to win

way to end it with an embarresing set of tackling there guys!

Changes need to come to this line up after the bye please, no more REY

Dalton, at some point, has to make more big plays against the Steelers and Ravens, or Mike Brown will replace him next season.

Dalton is in no danger of being replaced. Mike Brown loves the size of his paycheck.

According to "insider reports" the "front office" is not nearly as enamored with him as Gruden is, going back to the draft.

I'd be ok with that. We'll have a high second rounder as leverage too. Something to think about.

Hey why not this whole power running game, and WCO crap that Gruden said he was bringing is thrown out the window, so what the hell anymore. I could care less about this team with this crappy coaching staff!!!! Pathetic

Hate to say it...BUT...Dalton is VERY VERY limited. He's a middle of the pack QB at best. Against good defenses he is just not able to move the ball.

12-2 are the steelers at paul brown stadium, awesome home field for the steelers i guess!

Even with all these players out the bengals still cant find a way to win

way to end it with an embarresing set of tackling there guys!

Changes need to come to this line up after the bye please, no more REY

Won't matter. If it was important to them, they'd have already done it.

Get ready for the DEAD CAT BOOOOOOOUUUUUNCE!!!!!

7-9 BABY!!!!!

Hate to say it...BUT...Dalton is VERY VERY limited. He's a middle of the pack QB at best. Against good defenses he is just not able to move the ball.

Yep and that sucks I had such high hopes for him. He really dosnt have help outside of AJ though. They didn't even attempt the ball down field but twice tonight, Gruden calling his best UFL game out there no wonder why Dalton can't do anything!

They lost by a TD, and Dalton threw the critical INT with one of his usual batted-down passes (of sorts) in the opponent's red zone that led to a TD. He had a 56.4 rating, and has just 6 TD's and 6 INT's, along with a fumble lost in his last 4 games. He's been terrible.

Right now he cannot compete against good NFL defenses, is 0 for 6 vs Baltimore and Pitt. Again I do not know why the media avoids this issue, especially locally.

Beyond that this coaching staff is putrid and has been for years. I don't think these players listen to or believe in Marvin any longer, he doesn't have anything to hang his hat on here at all in 10 years, nothing but 3 meaningless division titles and zero playoff wins. They just quit tonight on defense when the offense just kept sputtering, 6 drives that went nowhere tonight, pitiful.

I don't see this ending well this season at all. This team may win 3 or 4 games, which is inexcusable when you go to the playoffs the previous year and bring everyone back along with a haul of draft picks.

Just tired of Marvin ball.

Just kicked my dog. Rey Maualuga might as well just leave town now. He can't play nfl football.

Maybe if his next deal is for league minimum with the jags and he's used as a wedge breaker on special teams, but more likely he gets a look next year and doesn't make it a season.

He's Ghuicec all over again. Attention Mike Brown: Don't draft any more players who's names I can't spell, because so far that s**t isn't working out.

Just kicked my dog. Rey Maualuga might as well just leave town now. He can't play nfl football.

Maybe if his next deal is for league minimum with the jags and he's used as a wedge breaker on special teams, but more likely he gets a look next year and doesn't make it a season.

He's Ghuicec all over again. Attention Mike Brown: Don't draft any more players who's names I can't spell, because so far that s**t isn't working out.

Bright side is that Burfict will be the starting MLB next season. Great, great pickup.

Dalton would be fine if he had any weapons, but there's Green and...nothing.

You guys can rail about the coaching all you want, but in the end the problem is a lack of talent. I spent the whole offseason pointing that out, and for my troubles was labeled a "hand wringer and a "panty buncher."

What the coaching staff does need to be canned for is thinking that guys like Tate and Binns were NFL caliber WRs, or that Still and Thompson could just plug right in for Frostee and Fanene with no loss, or that Taylor Mays belonged in an NFL uniform, or that they didn't need to draft a running back...and on and on. Add in the FO's usual incompetence in FA and this is what you get.

Marvin talking on post game now with Lapham. Dead Cat Bounce is coming folks. Time to start "finishing" and playing "hard" for "all 4 quarters".

Oh, I am shaking with the excitement of what the second half of the season will look like. Cold December games winning against the Cowboys and Raiders by 3 points. Oh, man. Some exciting football to come.

Hang onto your hats!!!!

plain and simple poor coaching and very talent lacking. beside our front 4 the rest of the D is way below average. burfict has started to play well but the rest of the back 7 total s**t needs completely rebuilt.

offense just no help for green and dalton. then the play calling wtf happened? they went from being creative and aggressive, to stale and vanilla. very disappointing we can't beat the better teams then again marvin never can any way.

put me on board that it's time to clean house. marvin has had to many chances to get it right only to fail time after time.