Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Talk/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Burfict and I love Atkins. There are others I like and then the rest.

I think we can add Nelson, Johnson, Dunlap, Still and Thompson to the list. I'd really like to see what Kirkpatirck can do, too.

I would put Dunlap, Johnson, Nelson, Still and Peko into the category of those I like.

That being said, just because I like them, doesn't mean they are great players.

Still is progressing along with Thompson and yeah I would like to see Kirkpatrick as well.

I hate our linebackers minus Burfict and hate everyone in our secondary.

I hate our WR's even though I believe there is talent there. They are a young YOUNG group.

I hate our running backs.

First bengals game in Ohio I have been to (I drove 12 hours+ and stayed the weekend), and I must say the homefield advantage sucked. I thought Ohio was a football state and Cincinnati a football town - i guess i was wrong. I saw more steeler flair this past weekend than bengals in their own home town. It was pretty pathetic. People leaving with 6+ minutes left and 7 points in a division game. I know that people are fed up with losing but damn, at least show some support - at least make some dam noise. I been to UCONN games that were louder and more active. Not trying to bash anyone on here or the city but got to say theres definitely a problem there. In a game that important at least give them an edge.

First bengals game in Ohio I have been to (I drove 12 hours+ and stayed the weekend), and I must say the homefield advantage sucked. I thought Ohio was a football state and Cincinnati a football town - i guess i was wrong. I saw more steeler flair this past weekend than bengals in their own home town. It was pretty pathetic. People leaving with 6+ minutes left and 7 points in a division game. I know that people are fed up with losing but damn, at least show some support - at least make some dam noise. I been to UCONN games that were louder and more active. Not trying to bash anyone on here or the city but got to say theres definitely a problem there. In a game that important at least give them an edge.

Marvin Lewis talks all of the time about wanting to make PBS a "feared" place to play. Then he shows up with half a gameplan, no halftime adjustments, and 2 running plays and a pass with 4 minutes to go from his own 10 yard line. Marvin Lewis is something like 1-9 at home vs. Pittsburgh.

What comes first the chicken or the egg? I say it's easier to win home games based on 53 people than it is to get 65,000 to change their minds on how they feel about this team.

Be a man, Marvin, and own up to what you are responsible for.

I don't blame the fans. I think they are just pissed off.

How about they don't have to witness a team play half-assed ??

How about they don't have to witness a coach look totally clueless with his management and challenges ??

How about after spending all the money that goes into a trip to the stadium, (tickets, parking, food, drink, etc.) they don't feel like they were somehow cheated into thinking this team was going to care ??

I could probably argue the other side as well, but don't feel strongly enough about it.

If the losing continues, watch how cheap you will be able to get tickets on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...