Jets @ Bengals Gameday thread!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess the big things to take away from this game are the injuries suck!! I think Wharton injury is going to be pretty bad.

I thought WRs looked very good tonight

Defense looked very good, and the depth as well, great pressure all night

Weber sucks, i think he gets his pink slip this week.

I just pray everyone who was dinged up will be back this week, or at most be back for week 1

Good game, I was really impressed with our second team's effort on O and D. Gradkowski didn't look half bad though some of that was heroic efforts by the receivers. All in all the future's so bright I've got to wear shades.

Looks like it was mostly a good performance except offensively. It's hard to even care though when those three injuries are still to be assessed.

Even the O was OK. Issues looked to me to be timing/rust. But as always it's preseason. #meaningless

Looks like it was mostly a good performance except offensively. It's hard to even care though when those three injuries are still to be assessed.

Even the O was OK. Issues looked to me to be timing/rust. But as always it's preseason. #meaningless

Yep should have been a TD with Green he usually always catches those passes, so i think some timing/rust issues tonight. Each week it should get better.

And...the Jets first string D is still damn good. Even with that, Dalton and company moved the ball.

On that note, I was a little surprised about how aggressive both first team defenses were. Both sides didn't hesitate to bring the blitz early and often. And yeah I think the Bengals got the best of that.

Watching replay, rooting for Moch, Lamur and Burfict, because I have no faith in the starting 3 from last year at all, they need an upgrade to come from somewhere if they ever want to stop the running game when guys get by the front 4. But, that ain't gonna happen unless someone gets hurt.

Toughest cuts will happen in WR group. I would like to see what Shipley can do in this offense before they just cut him.