Jets @ Bengals Gameday thread!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knee Sprain for Dunlap so its better news then what i thought

Really? Where did you hear this? That would be good news.

Link?

Jason La Canfora on twitter just said it.

I hope he's right. They need Dunlap.

Although... depending on the severity of the sprain, he could still be out for a long while. I hope nothing was torn.

If not for the injuries I would be mostly happy with the first half. If Green doesn't drop that easy catch it's a TD not a FG, and the even the first drive goes better if Dalton just settles down a smidge. D was looking stout. One thing that needs work was the run blocking IMO but no need to freak yet.

Injuries are killer though. I agree with Derek, hope the news on Dunlap is positive.

Who was starting at SS and slot WR ? and lol at the refs hand signals

Taylor Mays and Baby Hawk

How did Mays do? Shipley running with 2nd team? If he isen't starting slot they could always use him on returns more now >.<

TD Peerman. Havin' a career game

For second I was thinking pfft vs 2nd stringer scrubs (joking acourse) but then again guys always been 3rd/4th time so Good job movin on up Peerman!

Who was starting at SS and slot WR ? and lol at the refs hand signals

Taylor Mays and Baby Hawk

How did Mays do? Shipley running with 2nd team? If he isen't starting slot they could always use him on returns more now >.<

Shipley has not even played yet, it sounds like they are not to happy with Shipley. Sounds like they like Baby Hawk more. Im really likeing though what i am seeing out of all the WR in this game.