Bengals @ Titans Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally different team in the second half. The only thing that didn't change was that fat sack of crap on the line and his twiddle dee buddy #62. Benson ran with a solid effort and Green doesn't give up on balls. Like I said earlier, Dunlap sets the tone for the entire defense. It's amazing what an impact one player makes. Hopefully Rey gets back soon and so does Pac Man so the defense can get to of the weakest links of the field in Skuta and Jennings.

A Win

in the conference

against a quality opponent that needed this win to keep pace in their division

on the road

in a double digit comeback

wow

just wow

The only way a win like this gets better is if it were against the Steelers or Ravens

If there were any doubts remaining about the heart this team has now that the cancers are gone, I suspect those last ones are gone too as of this win

As of this win, I like this team better than the 2005 team (even with Reggie on it) or the 1988 team

I'm not saying this is the best Bengals team ever, just that it is the one I admire the most.

another good road win. some sketchy playcalls, but much better TE utilization which I like.

Very conservative final possession (for the FG), but it did clinch the game. Defense played very soft, and really was not that effective most of the game. Looked very average, in fact.

Going to need to be much more focused against Baltimore and Pittsburgh than what I saw today.

6-2, who'd a thunk it? Nothing to complain about, given the expectations at the start of the season. Staggering difference over last year.

Defense played very soft, and really was not that effective most of the game. Looked very average, in fact.

As bad as they were in the first half, the second half might have been the defense's best half all season.

If not for that last play, I think they would have given up like 50 yards in the second half total. In fact they would have been below 300 yards for the game as well.