Bengals @ Titans Game Thread.

BengalszoneBilly

Well, obviously, we have very long way to go, but, lets enjoy something for a moment, click on this:

/>http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings?type=playoffs&sort=conferenceRank&order=false

who dey!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For dunlap if it was a hammy then you would think they wouldnt have stretched it out like they did, im no doctor, but Lap said there was no way they would strectch it like that, so who knows

I didn't see them stretching it out, but if they were, yes, that's a great sign - plus he was on his knees when you see him grab his hammy after the play was over - not sure how he would've pulled it.

That almost soured the whole win for me. :) 2 more sacks and a batted pass for Dunlap - becomes dominant in the 4th quarter, need him every week.

For dunlap if it was a hammy then you would think they wouldnt have stretched it out like they did, im no doctor, but Lap said there was no way they would strectch it like that, so who knows

I didn't see them stretching it out, but if they were, yes, that's a great sign - plus he was on his knees when you see him grab his hammy after the play was over - not sure how he would've pulled it.

That almost soured the whole win for me. :) 2 more sacks and a batted pass for Dunlap - becomes dominant in the 4th quarter, need him every week.

They were stretching it on the field before he even got up. Then he was able to walk off the field with assistance. I don't know if you have ever pulled a hamstring so bad that you actually hear a pop noise, but I have and you don't walk off the field, you get carried.

Holy Hell. Five wins in a row! :cheers:

yeah i did read some where that last time bengals win 5 in a row was 23 years ago, i was only 10 years old that time lol

Andy Dalton was 1. :lol:

Nice math work Dave! :lol: Dalton is the real deal. If we could only establish a running game...

another good road win. some sketchy playcalls, but much better TE utilization which I like.

Very conservative final possession (for the FG), but it did clinch the game. Defense played very soft, and really was not that effective most of the game. Looked very average, in fact.

Going to need to be much more focused against Baltimore and Pittsburgh than what I saw today.

6-2, who'd a thunk it? Nothing to complain about, given the expectations at the start of the season. Staggering difference over last year.

Most of the game must have been the first half because they pitched a shutout in the second half. I think the defense played there butt off to pitch a shutout in the second half, this Titans team had 400 and some change yards of offense against the Ravens defense. Looking forward to getting some more of our playmakers (Gresham, Pacman, Rey) back next week.

another good road win. some sketchy playcalls, but much better TE utilization which I like.

Very conservative final possession (for the FG), but it did clinch the game. Defense played very soft, and really was not that effective most of the game. Looked very average, in fact.

Going to need to be much more focused against Baltimore and Pittsburgh than what I saw today.

6-2, who'd a thunk it? Nothing to complain about, given the expectations at the start of the season. Staggering difference over last year.

Most of the game must have been the first half because they pitched a shutout in the second half. I think the defense played there butt off to pitch a shutout in the second half, this Titans team had 400 and some change yards of offense against the Ravens defense. Looking forward to getting some more of our playmakers (Gresham, Pacman, Rey) back next week.

We walked off with a win short handed on defense. On the road no less.

This team continues to amaze me.

If you are amazed now, just wait until next week when Dalton pulls a rabbit out of AJ Green's butt.

If you are amazed now, just wait until next week when Dalton pulls a rabbit out of AJ Green's butt.

Wow now thats some talent :sure:

Dude, when we were down 17-7 in the 1st half, I was still confident we could come back. I've never felt that before.

Billy that's not confidence, that's called liquid courage. At your ripe old age I know you can tell the difference by now right?

Call it what you want. I've followed this team since '68, and I have never seen a transformation such as this.

Nothing even close.

Billy that's not confidence, that's called liquid courage. At your ripe old age I know you can tell the difference by now right?

Call it what you want. I've followed this team since '68, and I have never seen a transformation such as this.

Nothing even close.

I know what you mean.

Last year, I was numb with despair.

This year, I am numb with confidence.

Unfortunately, I was unable to catch the game today (or any others either) but seems like a hell of a win. Tennessee is a good team, and the fact they were able to come back on them says something about their resolve.....I'm almost scared to start thinking what this team can do this year.....Dare I think bigger? These kids got moxie that's for sure.

Dare I think bigger?

Why not? Here we sit at 6-2. To be absolutely honest I didn't think there was two wins we going to see this entire season! I didn't even bother to make a season prediction. I felt it was pointless.

What's worse is I laughed at Walzav. This guy IMHO was going over the top. Just beating the drum trying to get people on a bandwagon headed to hell.

Now who is the dumb a**?

Walter, I tip my cap to you. You called it. The Bengals are a force to be reckoned with.

I just got this odd feeling that Chris Johnson has been bottled up so long this season, that he is due to break a 50+ yard TD run. If he does, hopefully that is the only TD of the game for the Titans.

Bengals 24

Titans 13

Not bad I got the Bengal's score right and had the Titans in the teens. Can I get a cookie?

:lol:

I just got this odd feeling that Chris Johnson has been bottled up so long this season, that he is due to break a 50+ yard TD run. If he does, hopefully that is the only TD of the game for the Titans.

Bengals 24

Titans 13

Not bad I got the Bengal's score right and had the Titans in the teens. Can I get a cookie?

:lol:

You get a Scooby Snack. I can't vouch for the THC content within it.

Dare I think bigger?

Why not? Here we sit at 6-2. To be absolutely honest I didn't think there was two wins we going to see this entire season! I didn't even bother to make a season prediction. I felt it was pointless.

What's worse is I laughed at Walzav. This guy IMHO was going over the top. Just beating the drum trying to get people on a bandwagon headed to hell.

Now who is the dumb a**?

Walter, I tip my cap to you. You called it. The Bengals are a force to be reckoned with.

As do I Walzav.....These Bengals are for real. If Marvin doesn't win another Coach of The Year award for the job he's done, something is definitely wrong........Here I go Billy......PLAYOFFS, 2nd Rd Minimum.......

Dare I think bigger?

Now who is the dumb a**?

As do I Walzav.....These Bengals are for real. If Marvin doesn't win another Coach of The Year award for the job he's done, something is definitely wrong........Here I go Billy......PLAYOFFS, 2nd Rd Minimum.......

I'm not saying s**t. It appears the less i say, the better.

Bengals 24 - 17 Titans.

WHO DEY !

I said it first! That scooby-snack is mine!!

So on the CBS pregame show Boomer just said the Bengals win the division, while c*ckface Cowher predicted neither the Bengals nor the Bills make the playoffs.

Conversation with Carson coming up.

With the Steelers failing in Baltimore and Cincy triumphing on the road at Tennessee the balance of pressure has just shifted straight and heavily onto Pittsburgh - they gotta win, can't afford to lose, and it's another road game for them. :)

Lets hope the Jungle is nice and noisey!!

So on the CBS pregame show Boomer just said the Bengals win the division, while c*ckface Cowher predicted neither the Bengals nor the Bills make the playoffs.

Conversation with Carson coming up.

With the Steelers failing in Baltimore and Cincy triumphing on the road at Tennessee the balance of pressure has just shifted straight and heavily onto Pittsburgh - they gotta win, can't afford to lose, and it's another road game for them. :)

and lets hope the "sky curse" is lifted..... ;)

and it's another road game for them. :)

Hate to say it but it'll more than likely be a home away from home for them. I hope I'm wrong but they always travel well and PBS has been empty as this season, can't see our fans coming back for this one. At least in the time it was sold out.

Hope like hell I'm wrong.