• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright sides

We haven't had a single penalty

Took one kick for Nugent to beat Graham's career long. :lmao:

Dark Side

We Haven't had a single penalty atleast when they got the yellow hankies it looked like people were trying

Oline looks worst and we just extended Paul Alexander 3 more years right? great....

Carson Why did you Force it to T.O >_< Shipley was open in the middle.

Took one kick for Nugent to beat Graham's career long. :lmao:

I Shall add this to the bright sides! ^_^

Carson Palmer is HORRIBLE!

Have you even been watching the football game? Sod off.

Hes right Carson has not been that great, and he is desperate and throwing it to anyone. In fact this whole offesne sucks!!!

Same playcalling just different personel Brat sucks...

Hes right Carson has not been that great, and he is desperate and throwing it to anyone. In fact this whole offesne sucks!!!

Doesn't seem like Shipley or Greshem are really being utilized and just forcing the ball to T.O most of the time...Don't think I've seen gresham go deeper then 5-10 yards more then once.

Doesn't seem like Shipley or Greshem are really being utilized and just forcing the ball to T.O most of the time...Don't think I've seen gresham go deeper then 5-10 yards more then once.

Yea because Palmer feels like he needs to get the ball to Batman and Robin to keep them happy. How stupid!!!

Second verse same as the first. We've seen this movie before. Etc.

O-line can't keep Palmer clean.

Brat forgets Benson is on the roster (and that he has a TE who can catch too).

Pass rush is nonexistent.

D can't cover the TE.

Coaching can't adjust.

and finally...

Team comes in way too full of press clippings on how super-mega-awesome they are.

Silver lining is that they are getting taught a lesson today. No better time to get it beat into them that they aren't all that.

One more time in english Sparky?????

Okay, let me translate:

Nothing that has happened in this game suggests that Carson Palmer is "horrible".

Don't be an over-reactive ass.

Let me guess, Mommy bought you a #9 jersey and now you love him forever. He is not accurate, he no longer has an arm and he is not a leader.

One more time in english Sparky?????

Okay, let me translate:

Nothing that has happened in this game suggests that Carson Palmer is "horrible".

Don't be an over-reactive ass.

Seriously?

I beg to differ.

Throwing behind players, into coverages no one would attempt, not moving in the pocket.

He is playing horribly. Open your eyes.

It is what it is.