Bengals vs. Patriots

jjakq27

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Difference in this game right now is that TAINT and the kickoff return for a TD. Infuriating.

I don't know about that. The actual difference has been the line play. The Patriots have dominated on both sides of the ball. The Patriots offense has played around with the Bengals defense. Absolutely pushing them off the ball and keeping Brady clean.

Now that the game is within 2 scores, the Patriots will score a few more times to put this game away.

I'm not minimizing the ass kicking on both sides of the line, but you can't add onto that free TDs to the other team from special teams mistakes and defensive touchdowns.

Difference in this game right now is that TAINT and the kickoff return for a TD. Infuriating.

I don't know about that. The actual difference has been the line play. The Patriots have dominated on both sides of the ball. The Patriots offense has played around with the Bengals defense. Absolutely pushing them off the ball and keeping Brady clean.

Now that the game is within 2 scores, the Patriots will score a few more times to put this game away.

I'm not minimizing the ass kicking on both sides of the line, but you can't add onto that free TDs to the other team from special teams mistakes and defensive touchdowns.

I see that but the 2 return TDs are just a residual effect of the ass kicking this team has taken today. The Patriots have been in COMPLETE control all game. Even without those 2 TDs, this was never a game.

The Patriots are MUCH MUCH better than the Bengals in all facets. I completely expect them to win the AFCE.

Okay Games over :P Defense needs a shake up.... Let's see Rey Start so we have our 3 best Linebackers on the field....

Geno is a beast he blew that linemen up on the 2nd & Goal...Offense looked Solid once it spread the ball around but Carson was saved by quite a few drops...

It's only one game but Shet needs to be fixed before next week.

I see that but the 2 return TDs are just a residual effect of the ass kicking this team has taken today. The Patriots have been in COMPLETE control all game. Even without those 2 TDs, this was never a game.

The Patriots are MUCH MUCH better than the Bengals in all facets. I completely expect them to win the AFCE.

Furthermore, even if they hadn't scored the 2 return TDs, I believe they just would have scored 2 more passing TDs, for example.

The Patriots have dictated this game from start to finish. The Bengals TDs were in part of the Patriots allowing them to take time off the clock.

Okay Games over :P Defense needs a shake up.... Let's see Rey Start so we have our 3 best Linebackers on the field....

Geno is a beast he blew that linemen up on the 2nd & Goal...Offense looked Solid once it spread the ball around but Carson was saved by quite a few drops...

It's only one game but Shet needs to be fixed before next week.

Im not sure that things can be fixed anymore, right now this team is bad. It seems bad in all 3 aspects of the game. The return game gave us nothing, but the coverage sure sucked.