Bengals vs. Patriots

jjakq27

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More concerning than the offense, to me, is the defense.

WAY out of position. Dhani is slower than molasses, invisible pass rush, no push in the middle.

This team has no answer for the underneath zone. Rivers is invisible.

Counting on Hall and Joseph to defend the middle to deep routes leaves very bad match ups against Faulk (who uncharacteristically dropped two big passes). He wont drop them next time.

This Patriots team is as disciplined as any they will face.

The Bengals are playing like it is still pre-season...not gonna work.

FUGLY. - DOH, return for TD to open the half...outclassed.

pretty sad.

we were beaten before the game even started. The bengals have done a lot of "look at me" shouting this off season, while teams like the pats have just got on with things again. we were not ready for this game, not by a long shot

Bellicheck is showing Marvin how it's done.

They've whipped our asses the last couple of times. He certainly seems to know how to gameplan against us. I am happy we aren't' in the same division as they are and have to play them twice.

Very sorry showing. Not really sure what to make of it all.

I certainly hope they didn't overlook the Pats for the Ravens next week.

carson looks bad but so does the whole team. hard to pin this embarrassment of a 1st half on 1 guy. me personally i put this squarely on marv. this team is clearly not ready for the season.

It's not about one game. Carson is a great guy, but clearly he is no longer a good NFL quarterback. I seriously hope he proves me wrong, but I do not know if he even has the competitive spirit to prove anyone wrong. He is way too 'laid back' to be a leader at qb.

if you haven't abandoned this game yet, i advise you do it now. :sure:

its 8pm here, there's sod all on tv, and i can't have a drink as i'm on earlies tomorrow..... :wacko:

RedZone channel is pretty nice. not showing much of the Bengals (thankfully?)...

Bellicheck is showing Marvin how it's done.

They've whipped our asses the last couple of times. He certainly seems to know how to gameplan against us. I am happy we aren't' in the same division as they are and have to play them twice.

Very sorry showing. Not really sure what to make of it all.

I certainly hope they didn't overlook the Pats for the Ravens next week.

No, they'd figure out a way to beat the Patriots if we were in the AFCE. Then the Steelers and Ravens would just whip our ass. Marvin is a situational and one demensional coach. But he's our one demensional coach dammnit!