1st Round: Jermaine Gresham

ArmyBengal

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gresham means never having to see Coats drop another TD pass again, I am his biggest fan. I may even buy his jersey.

This is going to take time for me to really embrace, considering who was on the board... (Dez, Mays, Wilson, Kindle, Odrick)

I hope the Browns enjoy this for the next 5 years...

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lExI_Z-yxxQ

Nice!!!!

Anybody who trucks the hell out of a new Brown is a fan of mine!

From the quotes from Lewis and Hayes that I just got inundated with on twitter, they said there are zero injury concerns, as between Gresham and Bryant that Gresham had the better work ethic, and that Gresham at this point is already a better blocker than Dallas Clark. They seem super stoked about the pick. Brat said he will have every chance to start from game 1.

He apparently wowed them when they worked him out at PBS a few weeks back.

Brat hasn't utilized Tight End in past but with 2 pass catching ones on the Roster he's pretty much forced to utilize the position now otherwise he may lose his job next year.

I don't think it's a philosophy or a game plan so much, he's just never had a good TE to use, let alone a complete one who can keep defenses off-balance and replace TJ's underneath stuff.

Just hope he stays healthy.

Awesome slip of Haden getting hammered. The header was even better.

"B*tch, you got knocked the f*ck out !!!"

Absolutely! Part of my apprehension with Jermaine was that I kinda heard that he hadn't been a very physical runner, and obviously that's not true. :cheers:

Brat hasn't utilized Tight End in past but with 2 pass catching ones on the Roster he's pretty much forced to utilize the position now otherwise he may lose his job next year.

I don't think it's a philosophy or a game plan so much, he's just never had a good TE to use, let alone a complete one who can keep defenses off-balance and replace TJ's underneath stuff.

Just hope he stays healthy.

Indeed on the never having a good TE part. Not even close to a good one, really. Not one that can catch and stretch the field anyway.

And just what was he supposed to do to maximize Coats/Foschi last year anyway?