22 carries for 107 yards.

Pidge

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick up of the year.

Guy is big, has a long stride and gets 7-10 yards before you notice. Benson and LJ are very intimidating, toss in Scott and it is only problems for defenses.

Freaking great decision to bring him in.

Now, get Benson healthy and bring us a playoff game or three.

Both also report that Benson is chafing at the idea of "sharing time" with Larry Johnson. Sigh...

Cedric needs to shut his pie hole and play. Quit the "I got a bruise" s**t. You want the #1 position? You win the #1 position.

Both also report that Benson is chafing at the idea of "sharing time" with Larry Johnson. Sigh...

No surprise. It will be curious to see how the team handles it. Ced's got a two year deal, Johnson is a rent-a-wreck and extremely doubtful to be resigned. I'll be curious if some of the team leaders take him aside and tell him to chill the F out.

No surprise. It will be curious to see how the team handles it. Ced's got a two year deal, Johnson is a rent-a-wreck and extremely doubtful to be resigned. I'll be curious if some of the team leaders take him aside and tell him to chill the F out.

That better be what happens.

If the reports are true, and to be honest I have no reason to believe 'rumours', then Ced should not be extended. Let him play out his two yrs and wave bye bye. Bulls**t attitude to have but he'd hardly alone in the NFL in that respect if these girlish whispers hold some validity.

That better be what happens.

Personally, were I Benson I would be happy to see Johnson succeed. Ced is borderline for a last big deal; he's proven his ability this year but was on pace for a career-killing load of carries. I know when you're a player you don't see it this way, but the guy who ought to be telling him to clam up and smile for the cameras is his agent.

People in this forum are f**king retarded! :lol: I honestly just have to laugh at the hypocrites...a lot of people bashed this move and now those same dips**ts are coming outta woodworks commending the move... ^_^

Uh, what?

I think there were maybe only a few who really did not like the move.

Most of us thought it was a very, very smart move.

For a guy who ends 98% of his sentences with exclamation points, your use of the term "retard" fall on deaf ears.

Easy, tiger.

People in this forum are f**king retarded! :lol: I honestly just have to laugh at the hypocrites...a lot of people bashed this move and now those same dips**ts are coming outta woodworks commending the move... ^_^

Bulls**t.

Plenty of people on here defended the move. A ton actually. Match up the comment now with a comment to the different from prior threads and be specific with the hypocrite charge rather than a strawman general pronouncement of such.

would love to see 3 100 yard rushers in one game during the playoffs ^_^ ...Kinda Interesting though 3 very good runners &4 very different RB's...

Cedric seems the best at making reads.

Larry just hits the hole like a train

Scott is the Speedy guy who looks like he could stop on a dime making the long runs.

Then Leonard who is Mr 3rd down...Does everything else BLocks,Has great hands and just a knack for converting a down....

I like what what Cedric is doing for us & would love to keep him and 2-4 more years until the gas runs out...But I do wonder with him playing as well as he is if holds out next year...

As for Ced, hope he gets over it. He ran himself into an injury being the sole guy. It makes sense to hammer teams with all three backs. And the Bengals front office is to be commended for making the move to get LJ to get through the Ced injury. Not sure they win that today without LJ...

What's Ced worrying about? When he gets healthy he'll be the guy. I see no way the team suddenly hands LJ half of Ced's carries. Johnson looked great today, but Cedric is a different kind of runner. He's faster and he's just better. Remember some of those accelerations he flashed? Hoosier called it, LJ is doing nothing but helping Ced by filling in and letting him heal up.

well, if anyone knows retarded, its you and the other two members of the braintrust triad - albeit I think the other two know how to spell the word 'ridiculous' - I can only guess that this word has not yet been covered in fourth grade spelling.

I did not like the move initially because I worried about disruption of team chemistry, and that remains a distinct possibility. Certainly there appears to be some tension from Ced, as of the last few days, and this week's 107 yard outburst may further fuel that fire.

In other words, this one game does not solely determine the value of the decision to bring on Larry Johnson.

One hopes that team chemistry, tho changed, remains good.

One hopes that we continue to get excellent productivity from the running game.

One hopes.

I was against signing larry johnson when it happened, and I'm against it now.

That said, In no way do I see him taking Benson's carries, and in no way should he. Also cant see him taking Scott's because hes the cod back and returns kicks, or lenords because he blocks/catches the best. I think Johnson goes to the bench once Benson is healthy.

That said, In no way do I see him taking Benson's carries, and in no way should he. Also cant see him taking Scott's because hes the cod back and returns kicks, or lenords because he blocks/catches the best. I think Johnson goes to the bench once Benson is healthy.

Well with Scott now with the turf toe i can see LJ moving up to the #2 spot. I still think Ced needs to get most of the carries, but no more of this 39 carries when you have LJ on our team. Ced should be happy that LJ is there to help out, no need to be selfish Ced you guys are winning, and are running the ball great.

Well with Scott now with the turf toe i can see LJ moving up to the #2 spot. I still think Ced needs to get most of the carries, but no more of this 39 carries when you have LJ on our team. Ced should be happy that LJ is there to help out, no need to be selfish Ced you guys are winning, and are running the ball great.

Once Benson is back, he will get the bulk of the carries. I think this is a team that can run 33-40 running plays a game. Consider 22-27 for Benson, another 8-12 for LJ and 5-8 to Scott.

We will need a horse to spell Benson and we will need Scott's speed to the edge depending on the defense.

I almost consider Leonard an H back at this point. He is most dangerous in the flat on a quick out or delay screen.

Benson is the primary ball carrier. He currently has the best toolset (speed, power, moves and vision) and runs farking angry as hell.

LJ is a very, very strong back who can ram it down the throat of a defense at will.

There is no need for this to be any kind of problem. This is an occurrence that should be met with clapping and fist pumps.