Tara

bobl

Is she not the hottest thing going? My God she is gorgeous. Does anybody know her? As nice as she is good looking?

Let me be the first to say.......What the hell are you talking about???

Let me be the first to ask....are you gay?? Do your eyes never stray from the players or can you not get enough of their tight pants?

Is she not the hottest thing going? My God she is gorgeous. Does anybody know her? As nice as she is good looking?

Let me be the first to ask....are you gay?? Do your eyes never stray from the players or can you not get enough of their tight pants?

Please man. You just use the name Tara and expect anyone to know what you're talking about?

The majority of Ben-gals are butterfaces. Most of us have much better websites to satisfy our carnal nature. You keep checking out those Ben-Gals though man.

Let me be the first to say...welcome to the board.

Also let me be the first to say...here's your first warning.

You haven't logged on nearly enough frequent-flier miles to pull this response off yet.

Go the 'mea-culpa' route, we erase the warning.

Go the route I know you'll be tempted to take and push this harder, you become an endangered species around here real quick.

For the record, I have no friggin' clue who or what you are talking about either.

Let me be the first to ask....are you gay??

I'm flattered you're interested, but I'm happily married.

Don't listen to him bobl, he's just playing hard to get.

There's no need for that Pidge. Just cause I told you no too doesn't mean you have to give this clown false hope.

I am still guessing he's a HUGE fan of Gone with the Wind, and is looking for a new forum to discuss his love of the plantation.

Frankly, we don't give a damn.

Mem that is the funniest freaking post I've seen in a long time OMG!!! Leave it to you to come up with that line

Dammit boy. LoL

What the hell thread did I just wander into?

Not sure why this is under the Bengals discussion section.... but it is rather funny.

Plus that picture of Tara Reid is god awful.

What the hell thread did I just wander into?

Not sure why this is under the Bengals discussion section.... but it is rather funny.

Plus that picture of Tara Reid is god awful.

Her little 'pooch' picture and mem's priceless 'Gone With the Wind' reference are the reasons why I left the thread here.

But he still hasn't given us the official word on who 'Tara' is.