Bengals at Browns Game Thread 10/04/09

membengal

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazingly we are now tied for 1st in the AFC north. How the f*** is that even possible?!?! oh well here we go.

Does anyone else feel like the Gayvens are gonna crush us next week?

absolutely.

so we should destroy them :sure:

:cheers:

Amazingly we are now tied for 1st in the AFC north. How the f*** is that even possible?!?! oh well here we go.

Who the hell knows with the Bengals. They only decide to play when they're behind, so the game fits our mold for a win. :rolleyes:

Yes, I am less than optimistic that the Ravens will win that game.

Someone said it already, bottom line in this league is win games. It's not a beauty contest. The only contest now is between the 2 or 3 free agent long snappers they bring in to compete for that job.

Btw,Really hope Andre is ready soon :| Cause I'm still not a fan of Collins on the right...Atm I'd rather see Roland start...

I don't think they'll crush us just another close stressful game,Bengals Offense seems to always play decent vs the Ravens and IMO their Offense is really overrated... it's best Offense they had ever sure but it's still I doubt it finishs top 10 for the year.

Yes, I am less than optimistic that the Ravens will win that game.

Someone said it already, bottom line in this league is win games. It's not a beauty contest. The only contest now is between the 2 or 3 free agent long snappers they bring in to compete for that job.

If the only competition for the spot is st louis I might as well go try out!

Christ, that looked wide to me for a moment. Thank f**k for that. Impressive stuff you f**ktards.

Pidge, you are my bestie!!! I thought he shanked!

I'm emotionally spent. I thought that close to two decades of following my soccer team would mean that I'm immune to heart attacks and yr long bouts of clinical depression. Why did I marry a chick whose dad is from Cincy. I dated a lovely girl from Lewiston for a few months when I first arrived in the States all those yrs ago. They don't even have a football team.

absolutely.

so we should destroy them :sure:

:cheers:

:lmao: Exactly what I thought when I read the post.

Bengals. They only decide to play when they're behind,

I hadn't thought of it, but that is exactly right. They haven't played well with a lead all year, but they seem to turn it on in desperation time.

Which doesn't do my nerves a bit of good. :wacko: