Bengals at Packers Game Thread 9/20/2009

membengal

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And, while we're here, I want to linger to give huge props to Lav Coles, who had the play of the season in following Coats on that 3rd and 34 and making the fumble recovery for the first down. A HUGE play. I didn't like his hands last week, but I can't question his hustle.

I'm seeing about what I expected to see. Is the D playing tough, yet not quite as tough as the prior four games suggested, because the Pack has a better O? Yup. Tho I am impressed at the job they are doing, still.

Is the offense significantly improved from last week? Yup. Is it still tripping over its own two feet, despite that? Yup again.

This is a big second half for both sides of the ball -- and the coaching staff. If history is any guide, the wheels will come off for Cincy in Q3 as GB adjusts and the bengals go, "duhhhh....adjustments...what are those?"

We shall see.

that was a horribly undisciplined half. the coaches should be ashamed. how can they keep false starting and having WR holding? dreadful on both sides.

The D is playing OK, bottling Grant up and pressuring rodgers.

Is this really an NFL teaM? Palmer threw a very bad pass on that pick 6. wow