Next Week is going to be a joke!

Spor_tees

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volcom69, it doesn't matter who's coaching. not as long as MB is in charge. our owner has one goal. to make as much money as he can, while spending as little as possible. the last 20 years has shown that to be the true. i bet when he is checking his earnings after every game, a little grin comes across his face, he shakes his heads and says,( i can not believe how stupid the fans of this team are, CHA CHING AGAIN). face it we are f**ked!! until he sells or dies. then will katie continue down the same path or will she try to bring back the honor and pride of a good team. like our founding father envisioned!

With the way this team is playing, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Dallas players break some team records. At Dallas to boot...OMG this is going to be uglier than that landlord from King Pin. "Time to pay the rent Roy!"

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAME TODAY ????

ARE YOU FRICKING STUPID OR SOMETHING ????

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TELLING ME, AND THE REST OF THESE BENGALS FANS HERE, THAT DALLAS IS GOING TO STOP AT 56 ??

THAT'S JUST CRAZY MAN.... THAT'S JUST CRAZY TALK!!

did anyone predict an absolute route of new england by miami?

or that clay aikin was gay?

or that pamela sue anderson lee mcguillicutty rock lee smith would remain STD free this long?

so, anything is possible.

for the third time, the bengals will play good ball if palmer's back.

Miami game ?? No...

Clay Aiken ?? C'mon everyone knew that sh*t...

Pamela Slutbag ?? She has Hepatitis C, which is sexually transimitted form of the disease...

Anything possible for the Bengals ?? Sure, they can find a way to suck worse !!!

WHODEY !!!

anderson claims she got hepatitis c from sharing tattoo needles with tommy lee. if you want to believe that... but i'll cede the point.

i'll say it again that the bengals usually play to the level of their opponents. they still lose, but they step their game up, and down, accordingly. i'm guessing it'll be one of those heartbreakers where people say, 'well, if palmer hadn't got sacked 17 times they would have won!' assuming palmer is back, of course, and if not they may want to cover the stretcher with plastic for when fitz craps himself while taking him off the field.

anderson claims she got hepatitis c from sharing tattoo needles with tommy lee. if you want to believe that... but i'll cede the point.

i'll say it again that the bengals usually play to the level of their opponents. they still lose, but they step their game up, and down, accordingly. i'm guessing it'll be one of those heartbreakers where people say, 'well, if palmer hadn't got sacked 17 times they would have won!' assuming palmer is back, of course, and if not they may want to cover the stretcher with plastic for when fitz craps himself while taking him off the field.

Oh, God, don't let Palmer play next week. With this o-line, Dallas would maul and maim him. I hate to see it, but I vote we offer Fitzy up as the almost-virginal sacrifice in Dallas (Sorry, Fitz).

Oh, God, don't let Palmer play next week. With this o-line, Dallas would maul and maim him. I hate to see it, but I vote we offer Fitzy up as the almost-virginal sacrifice in Dallas (Sorry, Fitz).

I would bet that Palmer does not play next week. No way in hell.

Fitz will definitely be playing. I hope they send his helmet measurements down to Dallas in advance so they'll be ready with the right strap they use to immobilize his head to the stretcher.

I had another take on this all of a sudden. Palmer will start...it'll be Jordan in Carson's jersey.

The only interest now in listening or watching these games is to see how ugly it can get.

When will Chad put Marvin in another head lock?

When will Chad go at it with another player?

Who else gets into fights?

When will TJ and Stacy go public and say they will never re-sign with the club?

Will Carson throw another pass this season?

When will lingering illnesses afflict the team?

When will they win again, in 2008 or 2009?

When does Henry get suspended again in 2008?

Who is the next Bengal to get arrested?

The final score of games really is besides the point now.

Of course the Bengals will win. Sheesh, this one is in the bag.

Look at what we have seen in the last couple weeks.

First, the patented "almost-but-not-quite" against a highly touted opponent (the Giants).

Then, the inevitable let-down game (at least on the offense's part) against a lesser opponent.

Now...and again we have seen this through the years...comes the Exhultant Victory That Turns The Season Around.

Except of course it doesn't, but we'll all think so for a week.

And after we lose to the Jets in week six it gets really ugly...

I like our chances, but it's going to be a real test. The Cowboys were exposed last weekend. They aren't who we thought they are. Other teams are playing much better. With Tom Brady out, this year is WIDE open for Super Bowl. There are a lot of teams playing good football.

My God, man! Where do I go to buy what you are on?

You like our chances? A 'real test'? Please enlighten us to what you have seen in four piss-poor games that make you 'like our chances'.

Easy prediction, the Bengals will get absolutely killed. Annihilated. Like 41-10 annihilated.

They are right now in the process of quitting on the season and their coaches. ML had them held together until the most recent predictible debacle. The thrashing at the hands of an angry Dallas team that is looming will finish them off.

Then the Jets/Jags/Steelers cycle gets them to the halfway point at 0-8. Then we are just trying to find a win. Houston on the road? Maybe. Baltimore at home? Maybe. Chiefs at home? Maybe. Anything else? Not bloody likely.

3-13 is everything breaks right. 1-15 or 0-16 is it doesn't.

Laughingstock status restored.