BengalszoneBilly

happy with 8-8

Yep, I'd take that for the season on this performance

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.

Hello! Hello McFly! The Bengals are playing against a rookie QB and a rookie coach...and doing a pitiful job doing it. A Bengals offense with 3+ pro Bowl players couldn't do better than a field goal in the first half, and the defense has yet to rattle the rookie QB. Yes Virginia, there is nothing good to say about this team.

A rookie head coach? Be serious this is the NFL , the Ravens have one of the best D coordinators in the game and great defensive players. They aren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up today. We aren't performing well, but calling for Marvin's head is pretty much pointless IMO

I've been calling for Marvins head for over 2 years now...the fact that the Bengals look like they do today only proves my stance. The Bengals blamed slow starts in years past on the fact Marvin practiced them too hard in the preseason. This year Marvin backed off of them and the Bengals were one of the 2 last teams to report to camp...the result, they still start out slow looking worse than ever. The only common factor each year, Marvin is the coach. Marvin also proved my point when he didn't challenge Perry's fumble in the first half.

The game isn't over yet though. That's my point. The amount of blame that Marvin gets is ridiculous, he rescued the team from the depths of hell and it's up to Mike Brown to get better scouting, get a GM , and step out of the way to elevate us consistently into the elite level.

The game isn't over yet though. That's my point. The amount of blame that Marvin gets is ridiculous, he rescued the team from the depths of hell and it's up to Mike Brown to get better scouting, get a GM , and step out of the way to elevate us consistently into the elite level.

How is having a GM going to help Marvin with in game clock management and picking the right times to challenge a play with review? Marvin proved a huge point of mine when he came out and said he should never have to motivate his players...isn't that WTF a head coach does? He motivates his players and gets them ready to play!

Jesus f'n $#$#$!# Flacco baked a cake back there in the pocket!

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.

Hello! Hello McFly! The Bengals are playing against a rookie QB and a rookie coach...and doing a pitiful job doing it. A Bengals offense with 3+ pro Bowl players couldn't do better than a field goal in the first half, and the defense has yet to rattle the rookie QB. Yes Virginia, there is nothing good to say about this team.

A rookie head coach? Be serious this is the NFL , the Ravens have one of the best D coordinators in the game and great defensive players. They aren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up today. We aren't performing well, but calling for Marvin's head is pretty much pointless IMO

I've been calling for Marvins head for over 2 years now...the fact that the Bengals look like they do today only proves my stance. The Bengals blamed slow starts in years past on the fact Marvin practiced them too hard in the preseason. This year Marvin backed off of them and the Bengals were one of the 2 last teams to report to camp...the result, they still start out slow looking worse than ever. The only common factor each year, Marvin is the coach. Marvin also proved my point when he didn't challenge Perry's fumble in the first half.

No the amount of blame that Marvin gets is justified. Mikey should get the blame for not selecting a competent coach, but Marvin gets his pay cheque every month and ISN'T PROVING HE'S WORTH IT.

what game r u watching?

No the amount of blame that Marvin gets is justified. Mikey should get the blame for not selecting a competent coach, but Marvin gets his pay cheque every month and ISN'T PROVING HE'S WORTH IT.

ML should've gone 2 seasons ago.

un-be-lieveable. Flacco runs for TD.

this is a disaster of epic proportions.

what happened to this team? has it become so toxic, so poisoned that it cannot even function on a minimal level?

SoP is the worst owner in professional sports. the worst.