Official Bengals @ Ravens game thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets cancel the Bengalszone get together and instead get together and play paintball...that sounds lime more fun at this point! :D :D

So how many times will the Bengals fall for a screen pass? The Bengals defense isn't all that much improved...I am starting to honestly question the intelligence of some of the players.

Man please tell me how a season full of hope, just went circling the drain in the 1st game of the season, I honestly don't think that whatever ails the Bengals and this franchise is ever gonna be cured...At this point as much as I hate to say it I would give BCowher a try...

Boys...here's the scary part. This was supposed to be one of the easier games on our schedule, remember? Anybody think THIS team can play THIS way and scoot up to 8-8? Not a hairy farted chance.

No they will be lucky to have won 1 game by their bye week....if this is indicative of their play. Next time a coach or player tells you distractions from their best player doesn't matter, that suspensions and power struggles between owner and coach don't matter, then you are hearing a liar. This team could look much better next week, but what I'm afraid of is that they will look much worse.

Now I understand.

Gary Glitter is a Bengals fan and wants to ensure that the fruit of his loins witnesses a Bengals Superbowl victory!!!

Boys...here's the scary part. This was supposed to be one of the easier games on our schedule, remember? Anybody think THIS team can play THIS way and scoot up to 8-8? Not a hairy farted chance.

No they will be lucky to have won 1 game by their bye week....if this is indicative of their play. Next time a coach or player tells you distractions from their best player doesn't matter, that suspensions and power struggles between owner and coach don't matter, then you are hearing a liar. This team could look much better next week, but what I'm afraid of is that they will look much worse.

Of coarse they will look worse...this team is horrible about handling adversity...when something bad happens to them they can't get siked up and turn things around, instead the put their heads down and just keep waiting for something else bad to happen.

Although the Lions are losing, Rudi is 3 carries for 14 yards (nearly 5yds p.c. Mr Perry if you're watching)

I'VE JUST COME!