Official Bengals @ Ravens game thread!

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just think scottish- we get the pleasure of sky showing weeks 3+4 games live............

I know - and I've got folks coming up from England to watch the games! I wonder if they can get a refund on Easyjet flights ...............

On a positive note - we've scored more points than St.Louis so far

just think scottish- we get the pleasure of sky showing weeks 3+4 games live............

I know - and I've got folks coming up from England to watch the games! I wonder if they can get a refund on Easyjet flights ...............

christ, they must be keen to risk a trip across the border ;)

Keen/Stupid - they're English, it's all the same!

One is a Browns fan ..... I am dreading THAT match, could cost me a fortune in drams!!!!

$#$@#$@#$@#$!@$~@@#$!!!!!!!!!

The Bengals couldn't disguise a blitz with the help of the F'n CIA. Dexter Jackson blitzes and gets picked up by 2 guys!

Everytime Flacco feels a little pressure he makes the right read, checks down to a runningback...and voila they gain yards. Carson feels pressure and either gets sacked or throws the ball away...I am at a total loss for words at this point.

One is a Browns fan ..... I am dreading THAT match, could cost me a fortune in drams!!!!

i think its time to hide in the loft!!

But I haven't lived there since the 90's .........

But I haven't lived there since the 90's .........

its got to be better than this though.....?

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.

Hello! Hello McFly! The Bengals are playing against a rookie QB and a rookie coach...and doing a pitiful job doing it. A Bengals offense with 3+ pro Bowl players couldn't do better than a field goal in the first half, and the defense has yet to rattle the rookie QB. Yes Virginia, there is nothing good to say about this team.

A rookie head coach? Be serious this is the NFL , the Ravens have one of the best D coordinators in the game and great defensive players. They aren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up today. We aren't performing well, but calling for Marvin's head is pretty much pointless IMO

I've never seen fans panic so quickly. First half of the first game of the season. Chill.

please point out the highlights so I can see things your way...oh wait, there are none. forced fumble the netted 0 points, great.

they had the whole preseason/camp for the fans to "chill" through...now it is game time and this team looks cold and unprofessional.

what game r u watching?

It has nothing to do with highlights. It's the first game of the year and you're saying our season is doomed based upon the first half? Get real, I guess Atlanta jumped out to the 21-0 lead and they're destined for the Super Bowl? You're logic just puzzles me. We have a good coach, and some great players so it is far too early for me to panic.

Hello! Hello McFly! The Bengals are playing against a rookie QB and a rookie coach...and doing a pitiful job doing it. A Bengals offense with 3+ pro Bowl players couldn't do better than a field goal in the first half, and the defense has yet to rattle the rookie QB. Yes Virginia, there is nothing good to say about this team.

calling for Marvin's head is pretty much pointless IMO

Well then - I blame global warming

I think Marvin deserves alot of the blame on this team hes the coach and needs to get his guys ready and they dont look ready to me i thought last year it was time for some new blood in here im tired of Marvin ive been tired of him, but it seems like everyone is always happy with 8-8 so this what we got now.

what game r u watching?

A rookie head coach? Be serious this is the NFL , the Ravens have one of the best D coordinators in the game and great defensive players. They aren't exactly lighting the scoreboard up today. We aren't performing well, but calling for Marvin's head is pretty much pointless IMO

I've been calling for Marvins head for over 2 years now...the fact that the Bengals look like they do today only proves my stance. The Bengals blamed slow starts in years past on the fact Marvin practiced them too hard in the preseason. This year Marvin backed off of them and the Bengals were one of the 2 last teams to report to camp...the result, they still start out slow looking worse than ever. The only common factor each year, Marvin is the coach. Marvin also proved my point when he didn't challenge Perry's fumble in the first half.