Training Camp Thread 2022

membengal

They've literally stated they have a plan to ramp him up. I am still not sure why the panic in here.  I blame Kelsey Conway in part who keeps trying to stir shit up.   There's a reason he was available and the team signed him I am certain knowing his practice time would be managed. 

41 minutes ago, Stripes said:

I'm approaching mindless hype territory for Hurst. 700 yards and 7 TDs anyone?

I’ve been pumped since he signed. He’s way more skilled than CJ was. Not even close. That route concept from practice today where hurst lined up in an h-back spot behind burrow at the snap and was fast enough from there to get to the front corner for TD is NOT a route concept they could try with Uzomah.

I'm glad that Bates is back in the building as I think it's better to have him than not.  I think it cuts into Hill's snaps for sure, but he has taken snaps at other spots as well, so maybe he gets his snaps elsewhere.  Here's what might be a silly question, but both Jessie Bates and Dax Hill are bigger and I'm thinking faster than Vonn Bell.  What are the odds of getting them both on the field at the same time?  Maybe they find a way with Bates and Bell is the casualty in free agency next year (although a smaller contract for sure).

I wondered about coming free agency in the other thread addressing that specifically.

• Like 1