HoosierCat

Week 18: Bengals @ Browns

Sit everyone, nothing about this game is worth not being healthy going into the playoffs.

• Like 1

Mixon now with Covid yea I have a feeling more might end up on this list as well, tell them to go home for the week and see you on Monday, oh and don’t leave your house lol. Don’t need guys next week with Covid or stupid injury

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

lol,  he's got that look of "Oh Jesus, not this shit again"

that is a very much WTF face.

Right knee is non-ACL knee - he sprained it against Chargers. 

They need to put Burrow in one of those Boba Fett pods for the next two weeks.

• Like 1

Sounds good to me, Joe. I know he'll be ready regardless of the Browns game. I hope the rest of them can remain at his level.

Looks like Mayfield may not play either.  Just a waste of an extra week/game for the NFL.  Should be a snoozer.  I never look forward to a Brandon Allen game.  He's terrible.

I have tickets in Cleveland, and I for one am pumped about Brandon Allen versus Case Keenum. Let's go.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Looks like Mayfield may not play either.  Just a waste of an extra week/game for the NFL.  Should be a snoozer.  I never look forward to a Brandon Allen game.  He's terrible.

They ruled Mayfield out yesterday. 

Since Burrow is out maybe I’ll hire some guys to throw a piano on him on Sunday so he at least feels like he played QB behind our line.

26 minutes ago, membengal said:

We've heard this from 2 Bengals' now.  I like it, I like the fact they're aware of it and using it as motivation.  I want them to recognize how painful and frankly ridiculous it is.  You never heard Dalton or AJ (from what I recall) say anything like that for instance, there's just a different level of standard with Burrow,  I get it, I recognize those guys.  Have not had that here since Boomer/Munoz, and Larkin with the Reds.  And both of those guys went to SuperBowl's and World Series.  They didn't just come out and suck in the playoffs.  This is why I could not stand Dalton - did not have that instinct, that leadership ability, or desire to win that showed whenever he came up short.  I don't see Burrow walking off the field smiling after he throws an INT.  Thank God we're no longer watching that nonsense here.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

We've heard this from 2 Bengals' now.  I like it, I like the fact they're aware of it and using it as motivation.  I want them to recognize how painful and frankly ridiculous it is.  You never heard Dalton or AJ (from what I recall) say anything like that for instance, there's just a different level of standard with Burrow,  I get it, I recognize those guys.  Have not had that here since Boomer/Munoz, and Larkin with the Reds.  And both of those guys went to SuperBowl's and World Series.  They didn't just come out and suck in the playoffs.  This is why I could not stand Dalton - did not have that instinct, that leadership ability, or desire to win that showed whenever he came up short.  I don't see Burrow walking off the field smiling after he throws an INT.  Thank God we're no longer watching that nonsense here.

Preach 

• Haha 1