Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

HoosierCat

16 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Tons of evidence that the locker room is fractured at this point. That kind of cultural failing worries me more regarding Burrow than generic football problems like shaky protection.

It depends on the nature of the discontent, again assuming for argument’s sake it’s real. If it’s Marvin guys vs. Zac guys, the solution is easy if possibly painful: show the Marvin dead-enders the door. OTOH if it’s Zac & Co. have lost the locker room, then we are in a world of hurt. At best Zac gets fired and they roll the dice again, at worst they give him another year and the pain continues.

8 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

It depends on the nature of the discontent, again assuming for argument’s sake it’s real. If it’s Marvin guys vs. Zac guys, the solution is easy if possibly painful: show the Marvin dead-enders the door. OTOH if it’s Zac & Co. have lost the locker room, then we are in a world of hurt. At best Zac gets fired and they roll the dice again, at worst they give him another year and the pain continues.

I think there's likely a a mix of Taylor wanting his own guys and the guys who've been here 4+ years being tired of losing, and seeing no light at the end of the tunnel.  

I don't now how these guys stay motivated playing here, it can't be fun, you're just getting paid and putting in your work.