Sign in to follow this  
Stripes

Farewell Andy Dalton

This has been rather glorious. The narrative of Cowboys won't miss a beat and "Dalton is good now" because he's the Dallas QB died a violent Bad Andy death in a vintage primetime performance.

Dalton follows his script.  Just lots of bonehead moves.  

Watching Murray and Mahones, man, it seems like mobile QB's who can play street ball and create are gonna beat everyone else (or Wilson, Jackson, et al...,). 

It would not surprise me to learn Marvin Lewis in the stadium with Cowboys gear on.  

I’ve seen that primetime flop so many times. 

2 hours ago, AMPHAR said:

It would not surprise me to learn Marvin Lewis in the stadium with Cowboys gear on.  

I’ve seen that primetime flop so many times. 

Yup. I thought I was watching a Bengals game. Dalton plays poorly, his star RB puts the ball on the ground twice, leading to 14 Arizona points, his oline is trash, his receivers drop multiple balls including a wide open would-be TD and the defense gets burned for multiple big plays. The only thing missing were some wasted Dallas time outs.

Dalton got lit up.  I’ve always thought QB rules puts them in danger.  

The slide rule needs removed, IMO.   That way they don’t risk the late slide and get down faster or not run at all. 

sliding opens them up to big time injury.   

That’s what happened between Geathers and Trent Green.   I think that effectively ended his career. 

Dalton’s return to Texas has devolved into a grease fire.  

His play before he got hurt only reinforced what we all knew, time has passed and his game isn’t what it was.