1st Round Pick: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

ArmyBengal

I didn't want to jinx the whole thing by actually placing his name in the thread title.
I can't be responsible for the breakdown of society as we know it in Cincinnati !!!

That being said, I can't wait to tune in tonight to hear him announce Joe Burrow's name !!!

WHOMOTHERFUCKINGDEY !!!

Funny, seeing nfl media types over the last couple days posting, “ Cincinnati not willing to trade first pick” type stories.  No shit.  

All that bullshit about Burrow pulling an Eli?  They didn’t care about Burrow.  It was just a feeling of “The franchise we like to portray Cinci to be just doesn’t deserve this player.”  Fuck them, particularly Dan Patrick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, COB said:

Funny, seeing nfl media types over the last couple days posting, “ Cincinnati not willing to trade first pick” type stories.  No shit.  

All that bullshit about Burrow pulling an Eli?  They didn’t care about Burrow.  It was just a feeling of “The franchise we like to portray Cinci to be just doesn’t deserve this player.”  Fuck them, particularly Dan Patrick.

Preach.

20 minutes ago, COB said:

It’s all about the $$$$$. The national sports media can make a lot more money off of Burrow in NY or Chicago or Dallas or Miami or, frankly, almost anywhere else than Cincinnati, which if IIRC is the second- or third-smallest NFL market.

In Patrick’s case tho, yes, he’s just a dick.

20 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

It’s all about the $$$$$. The national sports media can make a lot more money off of Burrow in NY or Chicago or Dallas or Miami or, frankly, almost anywhere else than Cincinnati, which if IIRC is the second- or third-smallest NFL market.

In Patrick’s case tho, yes, he’s just a dick.

Alot of guys that grew up in the greater Cincy area in the 70's have an anti-Bengals bias.

• Like 1

This won't happen, and as much as I actually do like Burrow, am not sure he's worth all of that, if anyone is, but seriously the doubt the Bengals' have any intention of even entertaining the offer if it were to happen.  I'm not sure why the Dolphins would even go through all of that, if they already know the answer either - kind of strange.

43 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

This won't happen, and as much as I actually do like Burrow, am not sure he's worth all of that, if anyone is, but seriously the doubt the Bengals' have any intention of even entertaining the offer if it were to happen.  I'm not sure why the Dolphins would even go through all of that, if they already know the answer either - kind of strange.

If this did happen I would use 3 and 5 to pick Simmons or Young and the best Tackle on your board rather than Herbert or Tagovailoa.  Of course I would also need a 2nd  and third in this draft and another first in next years plus DeVante Parker

9 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

so it’s official wearing No. 9?

I was wondering because he wore 10 in high school basketball and football.  Wore 10 at OSU.

Has 10 in his twitter handle.

Huber wears 10.