2020 Offseason Roster Moves

HoosierCat

I didn’t have issue with the Price pick at the time and am simply surprised he has had such a poor start to his career. I don’t think most saw that coming.

I remember thinking at the time that the o-line just took a major upswing. Just goes to show how much of a crap shoot things can be.

• Like 1

Hobson, soon: So between these and A.J. that’s probably about $20 million of the $56 million cap space gone. Knock off $10 million for the rookie pool and injury pool, and another $20 million that they have to start stashing per year so they have enough cash on hand to extend Burrow in 2024, and we got just enough left for mayyyyybe one Bobbie Hart caliber player.

You know, we hear a lot of bad stuff about the rookie pool.  But I want to make you aware of this: when the rookie pool showed up this year, it didn’t want glory for itself or attention.  

The Rookie Pool only asked for one thing, the one and only thing it wanted was the phone numbers of all its new teammates here in Cincinnati.  My God, so selfless!  The Rookie Pool is team first all the way!

So they have no starting LB well alrighty then!!!!

Also Eifert going to the Jags most likely I really would have liked him here as another weapon for Burrow!

I really liked the moves the bengals made earlier, but now I have no clue what they are thinking not signing a single LB. Guess it will be a all rookie starting LB crew.

54 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Bengals' talking to Cameron Wake, trying to re-structure Dre Kirk's contract.

What they are not doing at LB eludes me as well.  I don't know why they think they can win with no Safeties or LB's (or interior lineman), it drives me nuts.

What the fuck are you talking about with no safeties? Bates, Williams and Wilson are a solid top 3.

For those who turn to @PFF for guidance. They were big Josh Bynes fans. 

Graded him between 70-80 each of the last three years with Arizona and Baltimore. 

For reference, highest graded LB with at least 100 snaps for #Bengals last year was Nick Vigil at 54.4. —Paul Dehner Jr

29 minutes ago, membengal said:

What the fuck are you talking about with no safeties? Bates, Williams and Wilson are a solid top 3.

They have Bates, the other 2 would have issues starting for any other team, maybe Williams' if a team isn't worried about his inability to cover and lack of discipline.