Offensive Line

AMPHAR

On 9/4/2019 at 10:35 AM, AMPHAR said:

That’s because the Pats picked him up. 

I just read the Pats are cutting him today.  Thus his status has been downgraded from ‘serviceable vet’ to ‘only makes roster in Mike Brown’s All Alzheimers Fantasy League’.  

He got drafted by Lou Mervyn, you guys know Lou, he’s in unit 315 of the Memory Care Wing.  He also drafted Tony Mandarich and John Havlicek, and spends every day re-enacting his bread delivery route of 35 years in the hallways with his Rascal Power Chair.  

Lou drafted Bodine while wheeling a load of Sara Lee wheat Bread into the Kroger on Montgomery Road (actually drooling and mumbling to himself by the vending machines in the visitors’ lounge at the memory care unit).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

One legit plus I’m willing to grant from the Seahawks game is the absence of false start and holding calls on the oline. Whether that’s better coaching or the quick pass game plan I don’t know but it was nice to see a clean game. Hopefully that keeps up.

It's coaching.  There was a solid article on The Athletic about all the preparation they did in working on their silent count and other non-verbal communication.

• Like 1

So in the last year’s time, the Patriots owner got busted in a prostitution sting, their multiple murder/spree killer tight end committed suicide in jail, and now their newly signed wideout is facing a rape lawsuit.  When will this league wake up to the fact that there is something very wrong in New England?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Makes me more impressed with Zac and Defense.

Woefully undermanned on the line vs the front 7s they’ve had to face.   Had chance to win in the 4th quarter in 2 games. 

Hopkins establishing himself and actually improving upon last year’s stint as a starter due to injury is one good sign in an otherwise pile of crap. 

Goes without saying they need another young player to do the same at another spot. 

• Like 1