Bengals @ Browns Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

@FOX19Joe: Eifert said in post game interview he'll be fine.

@pauldehnerjr: Jeremy Hill (ankle) and Tyler Eifert (stinger) both said after the game they are OK. Will know more this week.

@JayMorrisonCMG: Pacman said he wasn't happy with how he played. Said he was probably 65 percent but had to suck it up due to two-game losing streak #Bengals

4 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Expecting a sweep of the Browns and not really thinking much about it at all.

Hopefully the Bengals stay focused and Hue doesn't get too cute with the play calling.

Hue will activate a practice squad long snapper for the sole purpose of throwing him a pass in the end zone.

Just wanted to show everyone a feature that I'm not sure if anyone is aware of.

Posting of Twitter posts. The post on twitter will have three dots that if clicked gives you a dropdown list. The click "Copy link to Tweet", next right click the link text and click copy. Then you can paste the link here like the following.

Be sure to hit your enter button after pasting the link or it will just be a link and not the actual twitter post like the following.

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/671165767111548928

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

San Fran gave Arizona a hell of a game. If it wasn't for "Crazy Legs" Carson running for a late TD, the Niners would have hung a loss on them. It won't be easy.

Like I said a while back, they're a different team at home. I agree, it won't be easy.

1 hour ago, cincyhokie said:

It would be likely that the Sunday night flex game that week would be Denver at Pittsburgh.  I can't find another matchup worthy of being flexed there.

Yeah, a lot of games that looked big a couple months ago have gone bust. I would be shocked if CBS doesn't protect Denver/Pitt. Dehner thinks it will happen but I dunno.

In relation to the Browns game tonight on MNF...

Ravens-Browns matchup is one of least attractive in 'Monday Night Football' history.

I would have to agree. This one is not "Must See TV."

Some ugly football tonight.

Jimmy Haslam should reward his loyal Browns ticket buyers somehow.  Maybe he could come up with some kind of rebate promotion.  For example, you buy tickets to five home games, then the Browns refund you like 15% of the cost for the five games.  That's the kind of Jimmy Haslam business savvy that will bring their franchise back!

1 hour ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

In relation to the Browns game tonight on MNF...

I would have to agree. This one is not "Must See TV."

Some ugly football tonight.

The big question is will history be in control in Cleveland, on December 6th, or will the 2015 Bengals take another step towards proving to be a different team by sweeping the Browns?

• Like 1