Mike Brown protest

Ndbrown22

Hey guys, over the off season, I reached my Mike Brown-ineptitude threshold. So I canceled my season tickets and developed this website: www.worstowner.com. I launched it this past week. Since fans can't boycott the games to get his attention--because of revenue sharing--maybe enough people sending a T shirt to his PBS office will make him get the point.

What do you guys think?

Hey guys, over the off season, I reached my Mike Brown-ineptitude threshold.

You just don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise. Ask Pumpkin.

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie. Why, just today John Thornton wrote on his blog that when the Bengals win, all the next week there's a chef at breakfast to cook players custom omelets.

When they lose?

No omelets.

That's cutting-edge management right there, that is.

Hey guys, over the off season, I reached my Mike Brown-ineptitude threshold.

You just don't know how hard it is to run an NFL franchise. Ask Pumpkin.

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie. Why, just today John Thornton wrote on his blog that when the Bengals win, all the next week there's a chef at breakfast to cook players custom omelets.

When they lose?

No omelets.

That's cutting-edge management right there, that is.

Well then i want me some omelets!!!

Hey guys, over the off season, I reached my Mike Brown-ineptitude threshold. So I canceled my season tickets

Well done you, you've reached the end of your tether and took some action to appease your conscience.

Now I wouldn't say I'm a Mike Brown lover, but I do get really fed up with all the MB kicking that goes on. When we lose Mikey is the root of all evil and bad karma the wolrd has ever seen and it's all his fault, when we win he doesn't get a mention. No fair :frustrated: .

move along please, nothing to see here.

I agree with you SB what people need to realise is SOP runs the bengals as a business not a sports franchise which is the thing he knows about. If he brings in a GM he will spend money that won't balance the books so SOP makes himself GM so he has total control of finances like a good businessman would.

When businessmen run sports franchises they succeed at only one thing making money

I must be in the minority that thinks Mike Brown has done at least an average job retooling this team for the future.

Crap just ditching TO and Chad was a huge upgrade. Other than losing JJoe, this offseason was a big win IMO.

These moves might have been forced by Marvin as part of the deal he would return to the team this season.

Since fans can't boycott the games to get his attention--because of revenue sharing--maybe enough people sending a T shirt to his PBS office will make him get the point.

Omelets? Quiche? Panera bread?

Or for those who like to skip breakfast, how about that new entree from Denny's where you can get a grilled cheese sandwhich made with multiple types of cheese and topped with a 1/2 pound burger covered by a thick layer macaroni and cheese? I'm tellin' ya, I can almost taste the cheese, beef, and freedom just thinking about it.

But aren't we missing the bigger picture here?

Even worse, aren't we quilty of missing the comedy?

Because unless I misread the original post we're now talking about a fan protest based upon sending Mike Brown articles of clothing whenever we're pissed off.

Think about that for a moment. Let it sink in.

Consider Mike Brown's response if faced with this unique "Lose a football game and win a free t-shirt" type of protest. Then consider what would happen if this type of protest were more organized.

For example, should the Bengals lose this weekend to a very bad Denver team what would the Bengals reaction be if each and every one of us mailed the contents of our sock drawers to Mike Brown?

Ehhh?

I remember a few years back when someone had toilet paper made that said Mike Brown sucks on it and he and all his friends changed the toilet paper in all the bathroom to display it.

Hair if we all ate what you said, we would all die of heart attacks, dead men can't protest! Now if the team all ate that, we would have a team full of Tony Siragosa's. How could anyone stomach to watch that?

I must be in the minority that thinks Mike Brown has done at least an average job retooling this team for the future.

Crap just ditching TO and Chad was a huge upgrade. Other than losing JJoe, this offseason was a big win IMO.

I doubt there is a minority that believes this. I believe he's done an average job retooling for the future. Maybe above average if Dalton and Green become the next Jay Cutler/Devon Hester. But all that aside, we saw a retooling effort similar to this that led to the 2005 season. The issue becomes...how long did that last? Sure, Palmer got broken for good, Rudi lost so much weight he couldn't bust through a grocery bag and Ocho was certainly more of a headcase than ANYONE could have guessed...but I suspect you see my point.

We won't know how good this retooling has been for another 5-6 years. The problem with we Bengals fan is that we've had more than our share of 5-6 year retooling periods.

That said...protest to Mike Brown all you want. Send him your dirty jock straps and your used condoms...it won't make him hire a GM or draft better. In the end, I suspect all you will have gained is a restraining order.

I doubt there is a minority that believes this. I believe he's done an average job retooling for the future. Maybe above average if Dalton and Green become the next Jay Cutler/Devon Hester. But all that aside, we saw a retooling effort similar to this that led to the 2005 season. The issue becomes...how long did that last? Sure, Palmer got broken for good, Rudi lost so much weight he couldn't bust through a grocery bag and Ocho was certainly more of a headcase than ANYONE could have guessed...but I suspect you see my point.

We won't know how good this retooling has been for another 5-6 years. The problem with we Bengals fan is that we've had more than our share of 5-6 year retooling periods.

That said...protest to Mike Brown all you want. Send him your dirty jock straps and your used condoms...it won't make him hire a GM or draft better. In the end, I suspect all you will have gained is a restraining order.

If you send your used condoms he might try to sell the sperm for an extra buck or so. I also don't think this is a good idea because who wants more Billies, TJs, and Hairs running around?

If you send your used condoms he might try to sell the sperm for an extra buck or so. I also don't think this is a good idea because who wants more Billies, TJs, and Hairs running around?

Billy is married and doesn't wrap his rascal. ^_^

Billy is married and doesn't wrap his rascal. ^_^

So you would have to send your wife to Mikey boy's office?

HEY! That's an idea, have everyone send their wife to his office and have them tell him how tired they are of their husbands being pissed off all the time because of the Bengals. You know how wives are, they will be very convincing, and get something done!

:lmao:

A very long time ago I offered my own outside-the-box fan protest idea. Nutshelled, the idea is based upon common citizens engaging in random acts of depravity whenever they have a public encounter any member of the Brown family.

As I recall one of my suggestions was based upon a strategy I called "Flashing Pumpkies" where all members of the Brown family would be repeatedly confronted with random acts of harmless nudity inflicted upon them by average citizens. Nothing sexual, mind you. In fact, what I'm suggesting would be the opposite of sexual.

For just one example, Mike Brown might find himself standing in line at his local bank. Now imagine the shock to his conservative sensibilities if confronted with the sight of an aging grandmother stripping down only a few feet away.

Who Dey, right?

Now imagine that scenario being repeated anywhere and everywhere Mike Brown goes. In fact, try to imagine a scenario where Pumpkie herself is confronted with the sight of "flashed pumpkies" everywhere she goes.

Crazy, you say? Well, I promise you, my idea would have more impact on the Brown family than any pleading billboard or urinal cake protest you can think of.

A very long time ago I offered my own outside-the-box fan protest idea. Nutshelled, the idea is based upon common citizens engaging in random acts of depravity whenever they have a public encounter any member of the Brown family.

As I recall one of my suggestions was based upon a strategy I called "Flashing Pumpkies" where all members of the Brown family would be repeatedly confronted with random acts of harmless nudity inflicted upon them by average citizens. Nothing sexual, mind you. In fact, what I'm suggesting would be the opposite of sexual.

For just one example, Mike Brown might find himself standing in line at his local bank. Now imagine the shock to his conservative sensibilities if confronted with the sight of an aging grandmother stripping down only a few feet away.

Who Dey, right?

Now imagine that scenario being repeated anywhere and everywhere Mike Brown goes. In fact, try to imagine a scenario where Pumpkie herself is confronted with the sight of "flashed pumpkies" everywhere she goes.

Crazy, you say? Well, I promise you, my idea would have more impact on the Brown family than any pleading billboard or urinal cake protest you can think of.

Hair, I'll raise you one on this. All the little grandmother stripper/protesters need to have little 'Pumpkin' faces pastying their sagging funbags. Now THAT would be a statement to management.