Preseason Week 1: Lions v. Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Dalton throwing much better, crap holding penalty stalls pretty good drive.

Not hard when you';re throwing 3-5 yard passes.....This just scares me, because if he keeps throwing those, it will force the WR, RB, or TE to do too much on their own after the catch and they will get injured in the PreSeason.......I am concerned

The only thing that I've liked tonight is Benson and the run blocking early. Everything else has sucked.

What impressed me is that Right Side with Bobbie Williams and Andre Smith just Mauling people......Andre Smith is looking good. His body and the way he's playing......Cedric will be running to the right an awful lot this season (Bernard Scott too, hopefully)

The only thing that I've liked tonight is Benson and the run blocking early. Everything else has sucked.

What impressed me is that Right Side with Bobbie Williams and Andre Smith just Mauling people......Andre Smith is looking good. His body and the way he's playing......Cedric will be running to the right an awful lot this season

My thoughts exactly. Right side looked good.

well the wideouts looked good nice hands, ced stoodout. dalton settled down and looked better.

the o-line was bad.

rey looked good that's about it. the rest not so much. all 3 qb's smoked us terrible!

the sideline guy jinxed nug! lol

the lions just kicked the s**t out of this team, just embarrassed them.

i thought we would be bad but not this bad. this team has a lot of work to do in a very little time.