Preseason Week 1: Lions v. Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Just let Dalton keep playing he needs more reps in real game time.

yup. he's throwing short and behind, which is classic get-up-to-speed stuff. o-line needs to protect him tho. cook and livings have sucked tonight. otoh skin zep's been doing a pretty good job.

Nice to see we still suck ass!

Uh......suck ass would be an improvement

Its Daltons first preseason game after a lockout, go back and watch Palmers first preseaon game its not much better!!

Look, I'm not blaming Dalton, because I knew what he was before. It's not his fault the Bengals drafted him in the 2nd......I knew he wasn'ty an NFL starting QB, and he will continue to prove it....watch. Again, it's not his fault, he is what he is.....

I still maintain that Gradkowski gives the Bengals the best chance to win.........But I'd rather they play Dalton, that way the Bengals win like 3 games, the Bengals know Dalton isn't their man, and they Draft Andrew Luck or Landry Jones....even Matt Barkley

Nice to see we still suck ass!

Uh......suck ass would be an improvement

Its Daltons first preseason game after a lockout, go back and watch Palmers first preseaon game its not much better!!

Look, I'm not blaming Dalton, because I knew what he was before. It's not his fault the Bengals drafted him in the 2nd......I knew he wasn'ty an NFL starting QB, and he will continue to prove it....watch. Again, it's not his fault, he is what he is.....

I still maintain that Gradkowski gives the Bengals the best chance to win.........But I'd rather they play Dalton, that way the Bengals win like 3 games, the Bengals know Dalton isn't their man, and they Draft Andrew Luck or Landry Jones....even Matt Barkley

k, thx - We got it. You dont have to keep saying it over and over. We know your stance.

Well i think there ALOT of that needs to be done before opening game

Please can they replace Livings he is horrible at guard, maybe look at Leonard Davis

There was no pass rush, even though there are guys out with injury no pass rush for the first string guys

So far from the way it looks im not looking forward to bengals football this year