1st Round: Jermaine Gresham

ArmyBengal

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad we didn't get Mays but I really do like idea of Jermaine hopefully brat has been studying teams with pass receiving tight ends...

Bit shocked we pass on Dez but we do have 2 WR's where we only had 1 TE who deserved a roster spot...Plus it sure will help on madden having a tight end who can catch hey just looking at the brightside

How the f**k do you pass on Dez Bryant for a TE with two bad knees? Bulls**t.

Same way Denver passed on him for a WR who can only run in a strait line.

How the f**k do you pass on Dez Bryant for a TE with two bad knees? Bulls**t.

Well, Dez Bryant isn't even the first WR off the board, so...I would say he may have some issues we are not aware of.

For what it's worth on Gresham, everything I heard here in Baltimore, and I heard more than I wanted to, the Ravens were REAL high on Gresham. And Ozzie Newsome knows from TEs...just sayin'.

I'm not a huge fan of it initially, just because I doubt Brat's ability to use him, not Gresham. I'm just against taking a tight end in general I guess. He could definitely end up being big for us though, and I'm sure that Carson is glad to have him. Let's hope he proves me wrong and busts some ass for us. WHO DEY! :bengal:

Surprised. Surprised the Bengals passed on Dez Bryant. Pleasantly surprised that we got Gresham. TE is a more glaring need than WR. I still think Coffman will pan out, if that is the case TE is set for a long time and becomes a serious factor in the passing game, which makes this offense extremely dangerous.

The Bengals were at their past when they have had good TE's (Trumpy, Ross, Holman). I like it. Happy to have what I believe is a legit TE.

F**K YEAH BABY. Watch what he does for our offense. To all those who were B*tching about maybe a TE in the 1st RD....Get over it. This guy is a STUD!!! Carson is probably sh*tting himself right now saying FINALLY!!! If not Mays, Gresham was my choice. Very Satisfied with that pick...and trust me, by the end of the season, the doubters will be too!!!! UHHHHH