Bengals at Browns Game Thread 10/04/09

membengal

There are no trap games! That's just an excuse for s**tty teams to use! You don't see the Colts or the Giants losing to inferior opponents! This is redikulus, another 3 and out!

yep, gotta beat the crap teams. the good teams have been doing it to us for years!!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been a lot of complaining about the defense, but no defense plays well when they're on the field the entire game.

I agree, its unacceptable to have the money invested in this offense to have them play like this...

I'll be the first to say, if we lose, I'm starting a thread bitching about this offense and a need for a youth movement on that side of the ball with a massive change in personel!

There's been a lot of complaining about the defense, but no defense plays well when they're on the field the entire game.

I agree, its unacceptable to have the money invested in this offense to have them play like this...

I'll be the first to say, if we lose, I'm starting a thread bitching about this offense and a need for a youth movement on that side of the ball with a massive change in personel!

The o-line is not very good, and Palmer is just terrible today after those first 2 drives.