Week 14: Colts @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

3 minutes ago, COB said:

Tomlin was so depressed on the sideline last night that he couldn’t even try to act tough.  His normal mean mugging was replaced by a look of resigned bewilderment.  

Yeah, both his coaching and his demeanor last night last night just screams Marvin Lewis to me. He needs to go, but honestly as long as he’s there it’s probably a plus for us.

Typical Steelers - TJ Watt put in concussion protocol Friday morning.  

Why was he able to continue playing after Zeke hurt him?  He was out for 3 plays, then they sent him back in.  During the game he had a tinted visor installed on his helmet.  Light sensitivity is a screaming red flag for concussion.  After the game he was unable to do a previously scheduled interview due to a “migraine.”

Shows up at the facility Friday, put into concussion protocol.  

36 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

But, but, but....  Burrow's wrist brace.

No shit.  Steelers get a pass on everything.  Meanwhile the organization’s whole reputation is built on the ‘70s when their pioneering use of steroids just ruined guys’ lives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stripes said:

I'm feeling surprisingly who dey this evening. It's like tomorrow's game actually kinda sorta halfway matters? How about that.

History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man.  Having said that, yep, I’m into it to.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stripes said:

I'm feeling surprisingly who dey this evening. It's like tomorrow's game actually kinda sorta halfway matters? How about that.

I mean, it does, right? How just depends on your point of view. If you think the Bengals still have a legit shot at the playoffs and getting to the big dance, a win today is necessary. If you think they don’t, then losing to climb the draft board is a must. Personally I’m looking at it as a win whatever happens.

Re-fitting a bathtub.  You pull the fixtures out and you are left with an unholy stain made up of fossilized plumbers putty, mold, crud, etc.  

And I am making note of this for one purpose, and that is to say that the person who invented these Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for these things.  They are amazing.

Magic Erasers rule. When I bought my first house it had wallpaper in the living room and hallway. And it was ancient. You didn’t need to anything to get it off other than look for a loose corner and peel. The glue was just dust on the back and walls. Peeled it all off then used a pack of magic erasers to clean the walls, slapped down two coats of white paint and done! 

• Like 1

• HoosierCat changed the title to Week 14: Colts @ Bengals Game Thread