Week 14: Colts @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

1 minute ago, HoosierCat said:

Burrow is a fantastic QB, absolutely franchise. So he gets his way. And if Joe had his way 100% he would be in the shotgun in empty formation 100% of the time. So if I’m Joe and watching this I’m also thinking, maybe I should put some emphasis on my play action game, my under center game, etc. it’s not all the coaches.

Yea it really is amazing to find out what special gems you have on the team when your franchise QB goes out. So maybe they really can run the ball, maybe Chase Brown can be a star, and maybe they can actually run the screens. It’s awesome to see. I love Burrow as the QB as well, just hoping they add these into the playbook moving forward with him in as well.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Yeah he’s shutting me up that’s for sure.

I agree with this as well a hell of a two weeks once Taylor let Browning just play football. Once again I question his calling when Burrow was QB. To me this is the best Zac has been, so please just keep doing this when Burrow comes back as well