Week 6: Seahawks @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

As Burrow said after the game, it’s a lot easier to fix things after a win than a loss.  

They looked bad, true.  But good programs find ways to win games when they don’t play well.  Nice to see the Bengals in that category.  

The AFC North is as advertised.  Beat the Niners, the Seahawks, and the Titans today.  Getting to the playoffs is going to be a challenge.

• Like 1

I have to admit that I was surprised in three ways by who took over at OLT

First, I didnt think Ford was even considered a backup at LT.  the depth chart says he is a backup at OG and ORT

Second, I figured Williams would have been moved there, since he has by far the most experience at that spot

Third, if they valued the stability of Williams at ORT (and they did) I figured Carman or D'Ante would be inserted at OLT.  Carman did have a couple of decent games there late last year

so Ford going there is and was an utter shock to me

I am praying for a certain groin as we speak.  Yeah, that does sound wrong, but you know what I mean.

Also hope Tee is feeling much better two weeks from now

Keep an eye on Deebo and McCaffrey for the next couple of weeks.  Both left the Browns game with injuries