Fake Game 1: Packers @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Yay, actual (sort of) football is back! Per the .com, here are your viewing/listening options:

The network is led by flagship WKRC-TV (CBS Channel 12) in Cincinnati. Also on the network are WKEF-TV (ABC Ch. 22) in Dayton, WSYX-TV (ABC Ch. 6) in Columbus, WLIO-TV (FOX Ch. 8.2) in Lima, and WDRB-TV (FOX Ch. 41) in Louisville, Ky.

The game will air on the Bengals Radio Network, led by Cincinnati flagship stations WLW-AM (700), WCKY-AM (1530) and WEBN-FM (102.7). The radio stream will also be available on the Packers-Bengals game center to in-market fans.

The game will be streamed for free in-market on Bengals.com and the Bengals app. The game will also be available on Local 12/Bengals Preseason TV Network, Paramount + and NFL Network

Per Hobs, it looks like we will not see much, if anything, from the starters. No real surprise there. Mike Hilton is lobbying for some time in fake games 2-3 tho.

Here’s to no injuries tonight!

You beat me to the punch there Hoosier !!  Well done !!

I will be watching whatever rookies get a chance to play tonight, along with any free agents brought in, if they get any time.
The QB's will be worth watching, because one of those guys will be backing up Burrow.  I'm thinking it's Siemian, but will see.
Outside of that, it will be nice to be back down in the stadium again with my son.

Don't care who wins, JUST NO INJURIES !!

Big shout out to Mem !!

• Haha 1